Recent content by faucin

1. F

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

now that i completed the dex and have made myself a pretty decent amount of parents to breed me practically any poke i want, save for genderless ones, all i use WT for is to ocasionally send flawless pokes hoping they'll be of use for people, but i haven't got anything remarkable from it...
  2. F

Mega Evolution

it is said that hypno eats dreams, so how about an ability similar to bad dreams that also recovers health to hypno each turn the pokemon is asleep
  3. F

XY's 3D Models: The Good and the Bad

i think archeops is the only flying pokemon animation i like. i remain neutral to the "normal ones" (just standing there flapping) and i hate the ones that are just floating there. i mean, come on! if you want to make that silly sky battles make special models for it, and make better models for...
  4. F

Mega Evolution

if we ever visit hoenn again he will most likely will have a mega metagross and the beldum he gives you will be holding metagrossite, like diantha's ralts. however, it is possible that he will have a mega aggron, given how gamefreak hates metagross and keeps making it worse each game
  5. F

4-5IV breeding leftovers giveaway/trade

sure, i already added you. just add me back thanks, i'll take a chimchar of course =) add me back
  6. F

cool, when you're available we'll trade already added you.i guess i'll take a mareep, thanks
  7. F

of course. add me and let me know your FC and name in the game.
  8. F

sure. i already added you (i asume your FC is the one on the card in your sig)
  9. F

im online now if you're available. you want it with sand rush or sand force?
  10. F

dont worry, im happy to help. if you want another one just ask
  11. F

sure. add me and tell me your FC and in game name i dont really want anything, im just trying to make clear some boxes :P i already added you i already have a one of those, but you can have the bulbasaur. just add me and tell me your FC and in game name
  12. F

i got all these leftovers taking up boxes, so im giving them away. if anybody wants any of them feel free to ask. if you want to give back something in exchange it will be appreciated. mostly looking for pokes with good Hidden Power types (e.g. magnemite with HP fire) 20 Porygon. modest...
  13. F

Mega Evolution

I think if volcarona ever gets a mega the ability should be Drought, given that it is the "sun pokemon" and his dex entries states that it can replace the sun. honestly it should be its HA, but that may make him too OP
  14. F

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

anybody knows how the pokemiles are earned? when i used the bank for the first time i would get 1 extra mile each time i got in, which was mostly to clear space in my game box or to use poketransfer. so i did that in like three days, and got myself like 30 pokemiles (actually 3BP) last time i...
  15. F

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

yes, i got that with other pokes. but with the dunsparce it would tell me that "there was a problem with one of the pokemon in the box and could not be transfered", but after i changed the nickname it got transfered. my guess is that the apostrophe in the nickname was not compatible with the bank
Back
Top Bottom