Fawkes.
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woah! That was your first ever? What?!
    Really?
    How is it possible that your first is possibly my favorite that I've eer seen?
    Somehow I doubt that. Half of the users here probably don't give a care about it or have avis blocked.
    I'm easily distracted I guess. xD

It'll come to pass eventually, like the lickies. If worst comes to worst you could block all avatars.
    It's horribly addicting. All of those plots/themes/common devices used in fiction, all at your fingertips to learn about...crazy stuff. Same could be said of Wikipedia, or any other wiki. All of that knowledge just a click away~

I noticed. You even made a group for it. xD Best of luck to you on that, I wonder how long that theme will be around for.
    Cool beans. If you don't like it no worries, I know it's not for everyone.

Oh yeah. Haven't taken one of those in awhile, but a few times they ended up being over 5 hours long. >.>
    I take it you're a troper too then?

Realistic pony!
    Not surprising, it aired from 1989-1990. I only started watching it because I randomly wound up on that page I linked you too.
    It was canceled after 30 episodes and was left on a cliff hanger (that the movie did not bring any closure to), but I'd still recommend it. The original "Who Killed Laura Palmer?" storyline is great.
    Not to mention cooler. Oh well, what can you do?

Mine is from the show Twin Peaks. I didn't expect anyone sans one person to know where it was from, but I was in a Twin Peaks-y mood, so I went with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom