Faye Scarlet
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you put in my FC? If you need it it's in my signature and about me. I'll try exiting and reentering meanwhile
    When I saw the guys sprite, he actually didn't look that bad. I think I'm going with him. So you don't like those scantily clad underage Pokemon females?
    It still plays the same. You can just catch all 493 Pokemon (for 4th gen).

There's some added stuff too. Like Team Rocket taking over the Johto Safari zone.
    Im playing Sacred Gold, a hack of heart gold where you can catch all 493 Pokemon. It's really, really good. Despite the constant slowdown and stuff.
    Fairy REEEEDDDDD.

What's up. This is X-Scizor, regretting my new name. I'm changing it back in 28 days or whatever.
    Sick fudge? I think not. How do you know how old I am? I'm probably one of the youngest on the forums. XP (not kidding though...)
    If I where 15, then.......well, I'm not going to be a fan at that age.
    Well, at least the Aqua/Magma admins weren't total blank slates like the Rocket Executives in their respective original games, so they just have to build on that.

I think they just did that to try and keep up with the likes of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Charon. But yeah, you actually have to expand upon their ROLES for that to work (Proton acting like it's such a big deal you "chased him down" once city away from the only other place you met him...)
    Check his Facebook page. They're loving Hoenn, RSE and the fact Chugga's doing an LP of it. :D Soon even more will be thinking "hey, this would look awesome on the DS/3DS."

Yes, I would think so, perhaps he felt embarrassed too, considering Archie and Maxie sneaked away while Rayquaza was doing its thing.

You play as Red as well? You know near New Mauville there's a small island with a secret base tree with Team Aqua/Team Magma graffiti? Would have been awesome to have a Magma/Aqua Secret Base there. Also I want to know what happened to Courtney in the remakes, seeing as she got no role in Emerald. I like how in Platinum it shows that the Commanders are still out and about, and Charon wants his turn at power. I would like to think they start fresh and help protect Hoenn's environment from threats, perhaps with the regional Poke Rangers and the Weather Institute? Or perhaps Matt and Shelly become pirates in another region or something, idk I want to find out what they all get up to. They did it for Galactic, Plasma and Cipher.
    The music playing during the farewell talk with him...

You're good GameFreak. Moments like that remind me of why I love your franchise and Nintendo in general, considering Pokemon is far from alone in having awesome moments like that.

Btw, in Emerald, you know how you see Maxie and Archie at Mt Pyre returning the orbs after the crisis, and Maxie very clearly wanted to say something to us, but instead just walked away. What did you think of that scene?
    Yeah, what was up with that? They even had the four of them in the intro. Well it's up to fanfics and fanart to tell the tale I guess...

Hehe, some nice fashion designers in the Poke world. :D

I like the talk he gave after Ghetsis' defeat, since I answer "Yes" in Chargestone Cave.

Belated Merry Christmas too. :)
    Red looks cool in all games imo. He and Leaf, who I wish had been in HGSS.

Galactic Commanders > Rocket Executives. I think Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Charon were great, just enjoyed their roles and fighting them/chasing after Charon in Stark Mountain. Plus their part in the anime/PokeSpecial/DPA.

Yeah, agreed about Maxie. His treatment in the anime was very disappointing. Well that goes for both teams and their leaders really. Team Magma has the best outfits by far.

What do you think of N?
    Well, most are. But Brendan and May will always be my favs, naturally. :) And Gen III had Red, Blue and Leaf in it too, and Wes and Rui and Lunick and Solana... Also very cool outfits as well, if I could get a outfit like Brendan's Emerald one I'd wear it everywhere. Or Wes' one. Leaf and May have the best female outfits imo. I can't stop talking about the outfits now, so good.

Me neither. But I'm intrigued, and look forward to to it. :D

Eh, scratch the first one.

Second one is an interesting take on Hoenn, quite long (which is good) and had the Pokemon talking, which I liked. But eh, I have issues with the way various characters (especially May and Wally) treated Brendan throughout the fic. Just left a rather bitter taste for me. But there is Hoennshipping, and it is centered entirely in Hoenn, so yeah.

Team Magma and Aqua are threatening, though which team do you like better? Or the Rockets, Galactics, Plasma or Cipher?
    Yeah, well been playing Platinum more and the guy's growing on me I guess. But I'm fond of nearly all the Pokemon protagonists anyway so yeah. :)

Yep, and they will get it soon enough. Chugga's LP will get plenty of views, and hopefully change people's opinions. Btw, there's a rather cool spin-off coming to Japan next year, I've seen some pics of it and liking it so far. And one of the pics has a guy with a Groudon~

Have you read a fic called Hoenn League: A Brendan and May Adventure?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom