Recent content by FeatherBat

1. F

What career would you like to have if you were in the Pokemon world?

I'd probably go along and become a Professor's assistance, preferably Rowan's. Or maybe I would be a scientist/researcher. Dunno. I have a massive interest in Science-y things. Heck, my favorite character is a scientist and is from the Pokemon world. I would likely double as a part-time author...
  2. F

Pokemon Realizations

Shaymin is the Hedgehog Pokémon. A hedgehog. Hedgehog.
  3. F

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

My first ever moment on Pokemon when I was nine. Oh, Pokemon Pearl. The memories of my ignorance. "Mum, I can't get out of my bedroom." And on the same game, giving both me and my rival a name in capitals. BEN [Barry/Jun/Pearl]: "I'm fining you 1 million PokeDollars if you're late!"
  4. F

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Why can my Pupitar and Shelgon learn Bite. Why.
  5. F

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Not including event Pokemon: First shiny was a random encounter with a Golbat in Snowpoint Temple on Pokemon Pearl - after 600+ hours. Had absolutely no idea what it was at the time but thankfully caught it. Next was a shiny Magikarp via chain fishing in X and Y. A shiny Joltik after a DexNav...
  6. F

Your "YES!" moments

Probably my three shinies via Medusa Method, one of which landed on last Easter Sunday. One of which was a shiny Rotom after a surprising 92 eggs. A 250 DexNav chain for a shiny Joltik. Spending literally three hours into the early morning and three attempts to catch Giratina in Pokemon Pearl...
  7. F

Random Quotes Games

Pokemon just has the greatest quotes out there, I swear. Jessie: "Just once, I'd like to make a dramatic exit that DOESN'T involve a life-threatening explosion. " Youngster Joey: "My Rattata is the top percentage of all Rattata!" Rocket Grunt: "Don't touch the poster at the Game Corner...
  8. F

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon.

[It's funny because I watched this episode literally a few hours ago.] How tough am I, lassie? Three years ago I watched every Pokemon movie ever created - even the ones not yet thought of, watched Mewtwo's Origin Story and finished the Looker side quests in X/Y. And I'll probably stop crying in...
  9. F

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Eh? What's that, dearie? I couldn't hear ya! Do you know where my hearing aid is?
  10. F

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

I was just trying to keep it warm for you. Waiter, why is there a live Magikarp in my soup?
  11. F

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

Nine-year-old me is training in Snowpoint temple on Pokemon Pearl. Nine-year-old me finds a shiny Golbat after 600+ hours of playing the game. That Pokemon looks interesting! I'm going to call it Shiny.
  12. F

Do you like poison type pokemon?

While it isn't entirely my favorite type, I seriously think that any Pokemon included in this category are underrated and need a buff. And I agree with JBX9001, it's a good defense against Fairy-types too. Dual-types are super-effective (oh, the puns) in battle as well. Crobat is one of my...
Back
Top Bottom