Feenie
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it really is better if you don't watch it, it kind of ruins how good the ending of the anime was xD there are some things about it that do stand out but it was a good idea done badly.

I thought the ending to season 1 was pretty interesting actually, season 2 was good too if a bit less serious in a sense but I did think it manage to pull its on weight and added a lot of new elements that made the story a lot better.
    Oh, cool! It really is a great name. Yeah, Momoka is the owner of one of the main alien frogs, and she has an evil half that can fly and shoot lasers from her eyes. She's a pretty great character from a pretty crazy show, haha.
    Indeed. XD That's probably an understatement, even.

I see. :3 Well, I have an undying love for BFGs, Wave Motion Guns, that sort of thing, so I guess my preference for his Gundams is only natural. XD
    I see. ^^ Yeah, I can understand why you hated him at first. I wasn't sure what to think of Tieria at first, but then I grew to adore him. XD

... he definitely has the coolest Gundams of the group. XD
    It really was an awesome series, I miss it ;-; the movie was kind of average compared to the anime but I liked the ending of the anime. How far along are you?
    Awesome awesome awesome! I take it Tieria is your favorite!? :D He's definitely my favorite~
    MOMOKA YOUR AVATAR HNNNGH I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STARTED WATCHING GUNDAM 00

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR
    I should theme Sanetoshi again. He totally liked Momoka. I still have a banner of him anyways.

Yeah the ending was sad but satisfying at the same time. Makes you wonder what will happen in the future. Though I do wonder what happened to Mario. I wish they would have expanded on him more.

Masako x Mario But yeah no one to ship her with. Awesome catch phrase though.

OMG. One of Himari's old friends is named Utada Hikari. There is a real life Japanese singer named Utada Hikaru. How did I not catch this before?
    Great!

I didn't get much sleep last week, though. At least I didn't have school at all then.
    Me too! It's been so long since we talked.

I had to re look up the characters because I forgot all but two names, and now I'm laughing because Ringo's sisters name was Momoka. Anyways I have multiple shippings. Himari x Sanetoshi or Shoma or Kanba. Ringo x Shoma. Himari is too cute with multiple but I mainly ship her with Kanba or Sanetoshi. Oh also Keiju and Yuri. And Masako is interesting...
    Lol yes I watched it. And Sanetoshi <3

I actually themed him for a bit on here. Sanetoshi is my favorite character. The typical long haired gentleman thing. Who is your favorite character and pairings?
    Oh, I've been doing quite well, I got into a new game series~

What about you though? How have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom