Recent content by felinoel

1. F

Who owns Pokemon?

Indeed So all three own it, no wonder why I couldn't find a single one, as for giving up, I highly doubt I will, hiring isn't the right word for what my pitch entails, which is why I am considering the minutest of possibilities of it to be accepted... hmmm based off of what those three companies...
  2. F

Who owns Pokemon?

I am feeling a tad insane at the moment and considered the minutest of possibility of a pitch being accepted by whoever owns Pokemon, so I feel the need to give that person the pitch, just one problem, who owns Pokemon? Who would I give this pitch to? Any ideas? (Also if you know how to get a...
  3. F

Fav Team Rocket Machines

I was planning on making an AMV short to submit to be included in the new AMV Hell 5, but I kept pushing it back and back and now it is made and I never made my short, I figure I could just make it and use it for the credits of some real length AMV instead because I still want to make it...
  4. F

What kind of trainer are you?

Type B with slight hints of E forming
  5. F

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? The first game I ever got was Red Those indeed were
  6. F

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: Older Games Simple Questions Threat Odd, always thought this one was named after a religion's term for heaven? Pretty sure the first one should be hardy As for my question, I am playing XD and I can't seem to get my Lugia to stay purified? All the sets are at full, its shadow meter or...
  7. F

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My level 60 Jolteon destroying the Shadow Lugia in Pokemon XD in one hit... after noticing it didn't flee somewhere like the rest of the killed shadow pokemon, I reset my game to try to not kill it next time...
  8. F

New Pokémon Discussion

How could you hate it? If you ever wanted a yummy snack just hatch an egg and there you go, of course you would have to stock up on the eggs first, but to a breeder that is no problem
  9. F

New Pokémon Discussion

Because Plusle and Minun were already babies I always figured they would just evolve into the same thing, or just something really similar like the nidorans People keep getting appalled at this, "people capturing animals and forcing them to fight each other" But the thing is they aren't...
  10. F

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Not a single one of its stats is at the very least yellow in that link I linked, these are the stats of a baby pokemon not a final stage, this is one of the weakest pokemon and it deserves an evo First of all that reasoning is flawed, I can tell you why by just two pokemon, Remoraid and...
  11. F

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion Where did this phantom term come from?
  12. F

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion And it would be the first pure flying type if it was that
  13. F

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokemon Discussion True, they usually have a passage of time between games
  14. F

What kind of features do you want to see?

Or Battle Towers that give experience... I have been in the Battle Castle for days trying to get the Gold, I come so close at times, and my levels aren't rising! This is just wasted battles? Y~Y
Back
Top Bottom