• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Felly
Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My upcoming Mafia is going to have the 72 hour day phase and 48 hour night phase so if you are interested consider signing up
    Felly
    Felly
    Sounds interesting! If you want, you can ping me when it goes up, and if I'm able to, I'll sign up! c:
    Hi! Can send my part of the RP to you first. I may have some mistakes in my post.. I'm not sure if you can say me where are they, but can you at least send me if there are any mistakes? I will send I to you after you answer
    Sorry for interrupting.. can my Sliggoo evolve somewhere at the end of the story? I don't want it to JUST evolve because it can after the story.
    Felly
    Felly
    Gonna answer both profile comments in this one~

Yes, I'll be using Aleria as the ranger. I'm not picky on whether or not you break the fourth wall; I don't think there's a rule against it, tbh.

As for Sliggoo evolving, I'll get back to you on that once I've talked to Winter just to make sure I'm giving you the right information in regards to that.
    Felly
    Felly
    To answer the question about Sliggoo evolving, as long as it's at the very end of the run, you can evolve it. It cannot evolve prior to that point.
    Shenili
    Shenili
    Ok. All my 2 Pokemon are evolved right now so i catch another and evolve it.
    Another set of questions.. You will use your Aleria (sorry if i wrote this wrong) as ranger right? And.. can i break 4th wall?
    hello! wanted to ask, could you be my ranger in National Park?
    Felly
    Felly
    Yeah, sure! :) I'll go ahead and claim your run now~
    Hello Felly, would you please go into forum battles and log my gym battle against Smores pls Monbrey has ended the battle with me as the winner, I'm putting the badge in my stats now but i still need it logged, thank you.
    When you have a chance, please make the URPG promotion changes on PWN.
    Felly
    Felly
    Oh, you messaged me on BMGf and not PWN. That's counter intuitive. >:c
    I've been good! ^-^ The boredom of summer is starting to take its toll, though. What about you?
    Could you please provide me your opinion on Sentret and Furret? You mentioned Furret in the favourite Normal-type thread, so I think it would be great if your opinion is contributed to my Normal-type reviews. It should preferably have 3 to 4 sentences. Sorry if the request seems sudden.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom