• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Recent content by Felly

1. Felly

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

It was a little chilly today, actually. Felt kinda nice compared to the 70s we've been having lately.
  2. Felly

Your newest purchase

An ice cream cake and some candles for my mom's birthday.
  3. Felly

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A couple slices of the white pizza from California Pizza (the frozen one that you can get from the grocery store though) with some ranch dressing and fruit punch Gatorade.
  4. Felly

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

https://discordapp.com/channels/556573454904590343/556870564325883905/667089967243067402
  5. Felly

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - How did you spend your holidays?

Hmmm, getting a car, maybe? I'd like to be able to do that by the end of the year. Other than that, I'm not really sure there's anything I'm really looking forward to this year. At least, nothing specific I can think of right now. There's a million little things I could probably think of, but...
  6. Felly

What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Watched a second episode of season 1 of Castle last night. Really lovin' this show and wish I had more time to watch it.
  7. Felly

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A spooky one eyed dude in a trenchcoat.
  8. Felly

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Umbreon
  9. Felly

What Moves comes to mind for the Type above?

Moonblast Poison
  10. Felly

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Generation above?

Stunfisk Gen 7
  11. Felly

What Type Advantage Pokemon comes to mind?

Flareon
  12. Felly

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Type above?

Steelix Grass
  13. Felly

Regional Variants or Megas?

Regional variants all the way. I like the fresh looks some of the older Pokemon are getting, and it's not just an idea that's one and done. Regional variants can be done with any region; the Megas/Dynamax/Z moves have only been one and done gimmicks. Don't get me wrong, they're neat and add more...
  14. Felly

Who Will You Play as in Mystery Dungeon: DX?

Eevee is my personal pick as who to play as, but I'll be happy with Meowth or Psyduck too. As for my partner, if I don't get Eevee, Meowth, or Psyduck, then I'll choose one of them as my partner (probably whoever meshes best with what I get on the test). If I do get one of those three, then...
  15. Felly

Felly's Art Dump

Managed to get in some art practice today in between needing to lay down for naps because of sinus headaches and relief from sneezing fits because yay colds. I really love how the Lux and Mercy pieces came out!! The Battle Boss Qiyana one was practice with vector, a style I enjoy but can never...