Fennel
Local time
8:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I heard about the young lady; I want to see if her Gym title is just fanciful thinking, or actually holds water.

I remember fostering a Dratini. named him Mr. Teeny. You?
    Thank you. It's so fun trading theories with you.

I have heard about a girl who understands the hearts of Dragons...
    Good point. But I suppose I could retire from competitive Contests, seeing how I won Master Rank with my Gastrodon. Maybe enter at my leisure?

I was hoping to study ancient history of the Pokemon world, maybe a little bit about biology. Not sure.
    I know. When I found that out, I instinctively thought of you. :0

I'm just wondering what to do with my Poke-life now: become a Coordinator, or focus on becoming a researcher like you?
    Wow, how wonderful a Pokemon Munna is. And I don't know it I would evolve it. I probably would, just for the sake of creeping out my opponents.

I hope the Munna I might capture likes Pokemon Musicals.
    If you want, I can catch a Drowzee for you. I'm currently in Sinnoh, partaking in Super Contests.

Give them nicknames?
    I heard about a strange Pokemon that changes its looks based on the weather. Is ther a Pokemon like that in Unova?

Do you have any other Pokemon besides Munna and Musharna?
    I read in an interview that their leader is very wise and caring. The interviewee never really stated who the leader was.

Do you take your Pokemon out for walks? Maybe not today, since the weather is probably terrible...
    That's such a beautiful institution.

I heard of Team Plasma. Sorry to bring politics to it, but what are they like?
    Yes, Drowzee and Hypno. I thought they were distant cousins to Munna and Musharna, but a book written by Professor Juniper pointed out that they don't share an egg group.

Where did you get your degree?
    Oh, Hoenn. I spent many summers abroad there. What I learned about Contests there allowed me to master the Beauty Contest in Sinnoh.

Have you ever left Unova?
    That's great to know. I might see her sometime, since my mom is moving there.

I'm hoping to run into these Pokemon: they're human-like, with mustaches. They look like genies. I really want to catch one for research purposes.
    I believe Hoenn is the region with the most Pokeball manufacturers, due to the endeavors of Devon Corp.

Of, Oak? Yes, he is a really earnest and intelligent man. He can be a tad forgetful at times, but he is really eager to help others.

I am studying to be a researches, yes. I will be attending the 'University of Raimon' in Raimon City next year. I used to go to Shippou Elementary and read the books in the museum's library.

Tell me, what is Miss Juniper like?
    Wow, never thought of that.

I've been researching the earliest designs of Pokeballs with a Professor Oak; I've come to believe that Voltorb were discovered just after the start of Pokeball manufacturing (1942-1953, or around that timeframe. The earliest records were destroyed in the war.) However, by piecing together the earliest designs of the Pokeball (which were bulky and colorless), I have come to determine that Pokeballs get their modern design from Voltorbs.
    That's great! I hope we can exchange some ideas. Have you heard of a Pokemon called Voltorb? It's best known in the Kanto region,w hich I visited when I was eight. I have some theories about their relation to Pokeballs.
    Oh, I would really like that.

Writing any more theses? I would love to get more information. Are you doing any tours? Because I'm going to spend some time visiting family in Castelia City.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom