• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Recent content by Fennel

1. Fennel

NEWS: Global Link closing down. Download Fennel's Munna now!

I'm kinda confused as to what this entails. Soooo...my understanding is there will be no more Battle Spot-related stuff (Rating Battles, Online Competitions), Global Missions, QR Rental Teams, and GTS trade history. Is there anything else? (Sorry if this is a noob question) And what about the...
  2. Fennel

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

I'm feeling good. :D
  3. Fennel

Pokémon Global Link to shut down in February: Munna to be given away as a special thank you ...

I thought it's just the Global Link functionality that's closing (e.g. Online Competitions, Global Missions) and not ALL online functions? Shouldn't Wonder Trade still be running? The Global Link services for XY closed when Sun and Moon were released in November 2016, but you can still Wonder...
  4. Fennel

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

Glad to hear the list is coming back! :giggle: I do have some names submitted to the old BMGf thread in 2017 that appear to have slipped through the cracks. Strangely, they were submitted pre-July 2017, not post-July, but I'll share them here again anyway. Originally submitted to the...
  5. Fennel

I'm feeling great.
  6. Fennel

Not bad.
  7. Fennel

What music are you currently listening to?

Kate Bush - "The Fog"
  8. Fennel

Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

I liked Hustlers. Might see Ad Astra tomorrow. There's a real critic/audience divide on that one.
  9. Fennel

Cocteau Twins - "Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops"
  10. Fennel

Frustrated and slightly resentful.
  11. Fennel

The Cure - "Disintegration"
  12. Fennel

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A cup of milk tea.
  13. Fennel

Pretty good. (Just noticed I made this thread 8 years ago on this day!)
  14. Fennel

Anxious and miserable.
  15. Fennel

Awards Show Speculation and Discussion 2019

I'm rooting for The Favourite and Can You Ever Forgive Me? this season. Still have to see a bunch of contenders, with If Beale Street Could Talk and A Star is Born on the top of my priority list.