F
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which sucks for me coz the ground type that I want is Gastrodon :"D (I try to choose cute Pokes when I can... XD)
    Ooooh that's a good idea, good reason to train up my pretty shiny Cyndaquil XD
    I think I have just enough BP for trades though so I'll wait a bit to do my items. XD
    XDDDD I don't peek I swear! I just find that my mom/friends/ex-whoeverwith are like... Ask me what I want and vice versa, makes it easier all round I guess XD
    Just checked Battle Subway and I'm glad Virizion isn't banned XD I'm doing more Double Battles now, actually somehow they seem easier than Single. I don't wanna venture into Super Double atm, I have a feeling I'd just totally get wooped. :S
    Yeah I just saw it this morning before work XD Unfortunately I have to say I don't think I've experienced either XD Nothing too good anyway. :p It doesn't snow enough in London to be stranded inside or anything, and in terms of surprise... Nope, I somehow know my presents beforehand. XD
    Er, I might have to turn it into a request. That name is kinda important to me :/ Hope its not too much trouble that I made ya clone. How about I edit my post, and you tell me what you'd want for that?
    I won't give up! ;_;

...But I am taking a break for now. XD Doing more Battle Sub to farm BP hehe :)
    I can do that easy! :D Been farming some BP and have tons to get at least three of the higher end ones, and will be farming more after I get tired of MMing. x_x
    That's awesome :D Do you prefer items or Pokes, or a combination of both perhaps?
    I know I can't order until the 20th but I just wanna see what I can gather up beforehand. XD
    Mine's bursting at the seams and I barely have much Pokes of importance, a lot of it is normal Pokes I want to keep just in case I need it for GTS. XDDD
    Ooooooh, that sounds awesome. And expensive. XD; What would you be wanting for a project like that?
    Another reason why I don't wanna get into RNG-ing XD I know once you hit the 'spread' (I think...) it's a bit better but I dunno, I really just don't have the patience to read up on it and what not XD
    How do you have storage for all your Pokes??? XD And ooooooh, that does intrigue me... Does that mean you miiiiiiiiiiight agree to a shiny Virizion project? :3
    3 boxes! XD And my 4th one is now about 1/3 full. >,<
    RNG being against you? XD Actually I wanna ask, are you able to do Legies shiny capture? Like Virizion for example... I sort of assume you have a spare copy or two of Gen V, you must do anyway. XD;
    Yeah I reckon ;_; Oh well, all in good fun XD Have hatched about a further 3 boxes (on top of my 240) of Vanillites and still nothing. ;_;
    Haha I bet XD
    Oooooooh that sounds bloody awesome, can't wait! :D Also can't wait for you to open your shop again. XDDDD Actually thanks to the RNGing thing I'm starting to look into battling and things like that, which I outright wasn't interested in before. The AI in Super Single line is harsh though for practice. O-o
    Hahahaha I guess XD That's why I don't wanna risk it hehe, plus in a weird way as frustrating as it is hatching so many eggs, it feels rewarding when you do finally get your shiny :3

...Ofc, it feels better when I get a flawless shiny from a trade/shop LOL! XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom