Recent content by Feolthanos Exultant

1. F

FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] - Up and Running!

Ugh, none of the seeds have an encounter slot for ditto. Is there an IV (just 1) that you'd be willing to have below 30?
  2. F

Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (Update: 6th Feb - See "What's New?" section)

Re: Thunderbolts and Lightningrods (NOW OPEN) Hey, you opened up another shop! Good luck!!!!
  3. F

First and foremost, this is the first time I've looked at anything Pokemon-related since my last post. So yes, I am running fairly far behind. Sorry about that. Good news is, I'm back in town and wifi is working 100%, no issues whatsoever. Feel free to contact me at your convenience to trade...
  4. F

A Frozen Christmas Present!

Indeed it was. If you did not receive a PM from me, I'm sorry to say you did not win the Kyurem. Thank you all for your patience.
  5. F

Cosmos Um, no, I don't want the Egg Move. Cool, I'll add that to the order then ^_^ And......I'm not sure >.> Maybe I'll go decide that now...
  6. F

Xiera Nah, its fine. I just battle the Riches in their mansion for money =P I spend on average 12k per order, so I'm used to it.
  7. F

*Goes and buys 100 Heal Balls* Lol. I guess yeah, it matches the color of a shiny Virizion pretty well. No, sorry. I'll take a look at orders today. Cosmos Also, is trading for the DW Eevee okay? I'm assuming it's Female. Edit: And is the spread for the Kyurem (31/30/30/31/31/31 I think) okay...
  8. F

Cloud City Exports - You Belong Here Among the Clouds

erixtone I am currently out of state for winter break, but if I can connect my DS to wifi I'll be sure to let you know.
  9. F

Cosmos Yes, that I can do.
  10. F

I know for a fact that I can't the Ditto both shiny and flawless. Sorry. See two quotes down. Erm....possibly. I traditionally catch all my legends in Master Balls. However, I'm hopefully getting a copy of Pokemon Black from my friend for Christmas, so...I suppose. What do you want it caught...
  11. F

Du Sundavar Freohr No, I leave in about 4 hours to go to New York for the holidays. I'll be back either the 1st or 2nd of January.
  12. F

Yes I am =) See you in wifi! Edit: Enjoy :D
  13. F

RNG "abuse": Do YOU consider it to be legit?

Steroids are dangerous and illegal. Do you truly consider RNG'ing as a method to 'generate' Pokemon? I still have to hatch the egg, or catch it in a Pokeball, and then train it. It doesn't magically appear in my PC/party at level 100 perfectly EV trained.
  14. F

RNG "abuse": Do YOU consider it to be legit?

Before you read my response, I would like to say that I respect everyone's opinion 100%, and I know that RNG'ing isn't for everyone. To everyone who says "RNG'ing is unfair." -That statement could not be any more untrue. Anyone can learn to RNG. The only things you need are a computer, an...
  15. F

Sunset Hill [Massive Update 2/25]

Re: C H A O S † A N G E L I have a rather unusual question: Can you clone eggs? I'm currently working on a request for a Litwick that will hatch shiny in the customer's game, and I was hoping to keep a copy of the actual egg so that I could offer it and whoever wanted it could get it from me...
Back
Top Bottom