• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Ferret

1. F

Should temporary games be listed under games?

Difference is Neopets obviously have full permission to do this, making it pseudo-official I suppose. Therefore it should be mentioned somewhere, or have a page. One more page wont do any harm.
  2. F

Where from here?

I posted on the talk page for the Pokédex Project ages ago about some in-depth species information, I still don't know what to do regarding this. Havn't really got any yays or nays, I don't want to do any work if you don't think it's needed. Either way, I think this is what is needed the most to...
  3. F

Requested Bots & Templates

Episode source material. Has numbers, names and airdates at least. Needless to say, it's a start.