Recent content by FGWAlex

1. F

Traveling Pokémon Partners?

Candice would be snowed out of Snowpoint City with 24 ft. of snow. Janice, being the Ice Type Gym Leader in a made up region, left because there is a mass-murderer out to get Hunter and his family after he tried to get Hunter, but only killed his Pidove (may he rest in peace). Marley isn't a gym...
  2. F

If pokemon were real, do you think there would be a reason for pokemon games to exist

Re: If pokemon were real, do you think there would be a reason for pokemon games to e It could also be as travel games because you could live in Johto and play Sinnoh.
  3. F

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto-Charmander Johto-Totodile Hoenn-None cuz the Hoenn Regiob was awful Sinnoh-Piplup Unova-Tepig
  4. F

Traveling Pokémon Partners?

I'm not sure if this is in the right section. Sorry :| I'm writing a FanFiction my main character, Hunter, is traveling through Sinnoh. I need a traveling partner with him and Marley. I thought either Lucian, Candice (Hunter's Sister), Gardenia, Roark, or Janice (Candice's Sister, OC). So who...
  5. F

Onix and Janina. "You Wont!"

I was watching the anime again when I came across the Fight For The Light episode. I watched it and right before Who's That Pokemon Janina tells her Onix "I'm going to start listening to you, Onix." and then in his Onix voice it sounds like he say "You Won't." Anobody else notice this.
  6. F

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

The WHOLE Pokemon league. Dawn. Brock. N played by Aaron Dismuke.
  7. F

Do you prefer to draw with or without colour?

I can tell your British cuz you spelt color colour. I draw with color cuz it seems to give it more life. If I gave someone hair and shaded it in with lead, we would have no idea what it could be.
  8. F

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username. FGW cuz of Fire, Grass, Water. And Alex cuz its my name.
  9. F

The amount of letters of your name?

My first name is 9 letters, but I use the shortend version.
  10. F

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Candice 100%
  11. F

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

Have Pikachu evolve and destroys the earth. END.
  12. F

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

I know but we never remember his name. We are like "Crap who is that electric guy in Sinnoh?"
  13. F

Female Appearences

Oh, maybe Cynethia because she returns in the game.
  14. F

Most Intelligent NPC?

I agree with HexagonStephen
  15. F

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

Everyone that I know seem to forget Volkner
Back
Top Bottom