Recent content by Fiamette

1. Fiamette

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Can confirm and agree, an old friend of mine aged a lot faster than the rest of us girls by 10-11 so it's not completely out of left field. And of course, finally! Serena's back! I can't wait to see how far she's gone in contests. A bit strange that we don't see May though, I've been hearing...
  2. Fiamette

Review It'll Be Fine!

Very cute! Reminds me of the time I started watching the JP version of Pokemon, DP had a lot more subbed episodes and I loved how cute and melancholic the "Surely Tomorrow" ending song was.
  3. Fiamette

Review JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

Pretty good episode, loved the scenes between Dawn and Koharu. As much as I would have liked to see some more interaction between Ash and Dawn I don't care too much about what we got since Koharu and Dawn's interactions were pretty fun. Honestly felt like the episode would have been better if it...
  4. Fiamette

Preview JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

It's either anime logic (as in ignores the games), she's not using it on Darkrai, or maybe it's a different move (like Moonblast) to attack TR.
  5. Fiamette

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

"Pokemon in the human world" Well, it's no wonder I felt like the Pokemon weren't as focused on in this series. This sounds like an interesting take on Pokemon but I feel like this should have been saved for another aspect of the franchise like a spin-off, short manga or what they're doing with...
  6. Fiamette

Preview JN074: Darkrai - A Midsummer Night's Dream

For sure thought they'd hold Dawn Hostage for a Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl promotion episode but I guess not! Maybe If what I saw was right, I guess maybe she'll preview the new contest costume design for the upcoming game then? I wonder if Koharu will end up taking the contest route with...
  7. Fiamette

Review JN072: Shuffle Panic in the Underground Labyrinth!?

"If it worked for Rhydon, I'm sure it'll work again!" Pikachu, probably.
  8. Fiamette

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

I wonder if in future episodes (like WAY in the future) we'll get to see how the past companions are doing? Since it seems like Ash n' Go'll be going back and forth to each region, we may see the others again with or without the two. I hope so anyway.
  9. Fiamette

Preview Detective Pikachu

From what we've seen so far, I'm cautiously optimistic for this. The designs aren't all horrible either, needs getting used to though. At this rate, maybe we'll see more adaptations of Pokemon come out, like an Adventures/Special anime...
  10. Fiamette

Why do fans like Serena so much?

I didn't like Serena at first because of her pointless crush on Ash (I mean c'mon, we all knew it wouldn't go anywhere) and she was kind of boring me, but then that changed. Besides the shipping scenes, I loved seeing Serena's characterization throughout the series. I didn't expect her to be...
  11. Fiamette

Misty & Brock Confirmed for Pokemon Sun & Moon Anime

And the memories are flooding back... I'm so glad this isn't a hoax! Think we'll get a song from our dear old Jigglypuff?
  12. Fiamette

Favourite female character?

I really would have chosen Misty, but I'll have to go with Serena. I didn't really like her at first, but I grew to love her character and her team (despite it being so small). Sure they don't battle much but like Sir Cookie says, it's not like they're weak or anything. I still sincerely hope...
  13. Fiamette

Why was Serena written out?

Like Cresselia92 said, it's how it's always been after Misty. Though with all the popularity surrounding Serena, I like to think that they may be making a special for her about her Contest life.
  14. Fiamette

Controversial opinions

Let's see... Team Rocket is annoying. DP is totally overrated. Dawn is pretty uninteresting, since she barely changed from the start. Piplup's reason to not evolve was lame. Serena took too long to decide her goal. I would have liked to see Serena battle her rivals. Sun and Moon should've...
  15. Fiamette

Music The Background Music Thread

Serena's theme falls way behind May and Dawn's theme. Serena's song is so... Childishly Pop-y.
Back
Top Bottom