Recent content by Fiendfyre

1. Fiendfyre

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Vengeance - Woe, Is Me
  2. Fiendfyre

Foreign Ditto (Gen IV or Gen V)

I can clone my flawless Japanese Ditto for you. You don't need to give me anything special in return; anything will do.
  3. Fiendfyre

Searching: Jolly Skorupi / Timid Gastly

If I can breed you all five of these, would you mind giving me the Gastrodon and Treecko?
  4. Fiendfyre

LF Perfect Ditto

It's in my signature.
  5. Fiendfyre

LF Perfect Ditto

We can do it right now. The person I'm supposed to be trading with is nowhere to be found.
  6. Fiendfyre

LF Perfect Ditto

I should be good in about 10-15 minutes.
  7. Fiendfyre

LF Perfect Ditto

Sounds like you're looking for my flawless Japanese Ditto. You're in luck; I clone it for free. I don't need anything special in return.
  8. Fiendfyre

Another Small Shiny-for-Shiny Sale

I'll be able to trade in a about a half-hour. Believe it or not, my cloning program doesn't work when I'm using Skype....
  9. Fiendfyre

Another Small Shiny-for-Shiny Sale

I'm interested in Cofagrigus. Here's what I have at lvl. 1; tell me if you're interested in one: Zubat, Zangoose, Spiritomb, Dratini, Mudkip, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Turtwig, Squirtle, Omanyte, Smoochum, Sentret, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Piplup, Deino, Bidoof, Nidoran (male)...
  10. Fiendfyre

Does anyone have a foreign Ditto?

Maybe in a few hours. I have to get my house clean.
  11. Fiendfyre

Looking for any flawless pokes & Events

Were you looking for anything in specific? I might be able to breed it.
  12. Fiendfyre

Maybe later that night. I'll be busy all day.
  13. Fiendfyre

Gen V is perfect, then. I don't need anything special in return; anything will do. When can you trade?
  14. Fiendfyre

Looking for any flawless pokes & Events

I can breed just about anything flawless, and I have plenty of events, both flawless and not. Do you have shiny Pokémon... or any international Pokémon, as in Pokémon from non-English games? That's what I'm currently in the market for.
Back
Top Bottom