• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FinalArcadia
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So here we are, May 21st yet again. Feels like it was just 365 days ago that I was on your page for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on. I remember that one time when we...no actually, I saw that on TV. Oh but then that one time when we fought together in space....no, I think I dreamed that one. But then that one day that!....nope, forget it that was John Cena. So wait, what am I here about again? This old age makes me forgetful, especially as I burn my energy yelling at those troublesome 25 year olds to stop playing on my yard, and they try giving me some excuse that they were landscapers. Darn kids! Anyway I should probably finish my purpose for being here. But that's crazy. Where was I? Oh right.

Happy happy birthday! Happy birthday you! I dunno how the heck you've been, but I'm gonna totally guess doing fine! Here's to another year of good events or else! and enjoying your life however the heck you wanna! Hopefully you'd been able to enjoy your day, and you know all that good stuff.
    So I'm technically a few hours early here, but with that never ending charade called work I don't want to miss doing it.

H is for happy
    A is for the "a" in happy
    P is for check the next p
    P is for see prior p
    Y is for y not, gotta keep it creative.

Happy (just almost) birthday my fellow villainous gemini being! With stuff being the way it is right now the vicious acts of gemini evilness are a tad bit on hold, but that doesn't change how you'd really be at your heart! And probably liver as well...!!!

I hope as always you do have a fantastic day, filled with relaxation, hopefully some good gifts, cake, and more relaxation! Have a great one!...or else!
    • Love
    Reactions: FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Thank you so much, my wicked Gemini partner-in-crime! It's true, us Gemini have to lie in wait until things settle down, and then the time to strike will begin! Though COVID might be too evil even for us!

And again, thanks for the well-wishes! It always brightens my birthday (or, well, night before, which is also good!) reading your message, and I hope you have a great day tomorrow too! Consider it a birthday present to me if you can get some relaxation too for yourself! I know my mom ordered me a peaches and cream cobbler cake for my birthday, and that alone should ensure that it's a great day for me haha.
    • Love
    Reactions: Ebail
    hey, so I left the pit stop discord I gave you access to because I personally don't like the way they handle conflicts, so nowadays I'm on other discords and chat with friends from direct messages. but I'm trying to get back in the groove here!
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    It'd be great to see you around more back on Bulba again, so hopefully we'll be running into each other in some mafia games or something! Also, love the avatar, a) because of Ephraim and b) that meme was truly one of the greats from FEH, up there with "I now use The Reinhardt".
    Hey! How are you doing? Managing all this quarantine craziness I hope?
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Hopefully that'll be like a big weight off of your shoulders once that dissertation is done. What is the topic that you're working on for it?

I'm really enjoying Animal Crossing! It's hard to judge it compared to the previous ones since this is the first time we're getting fairly regular updates (so it's a bit hard to tell what features are missing and what is just coming back later on), but it's great for people who wanted to be able to customize everything more. Definitely a nice, relaxing game to pop onto for an hour or so a day.
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    I'm studying intimacy in pateints after a heart attack. My dissertation is about 240 pages long so far, so it's a lot of analysis, editing and writing. I have a presentation too that's about 90 slides. But it'll be worth it to get that PhD and be called a Dr.! :)

It does sound really relaxing! I've always wanted to play it but I've never picked one up. Maybe I should start with one on the GameCube or 3DS? I don't have a Switch unfortunately..
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    240+ pages and a large slideshow... That's far beyond anything I ever did writing-wise haha, that's nuts, but in a good way. Hope the remaining work goes smoothly, and congrats in advance for when you finish it all up and get the satisfaction of the Dr. title! Your area of study sounds interesting! I've unfortunately got a family history of heart issues, so anything related to that I definitely see the importance of.

The 3DS one is probably the fan favorite since it has a TON of content, and it is definitely the most similar to the one on the Switch. If you're interested in the series, that one is probably a good place to start! The Gamecube one was the first one I played and it works well as an entry too, though it definitely shows its age (less customization for your character and in how you can decorate in general, less stores, some first installment weirdness in general). It has a lot of charm, though, and the core "feel" and general gameplay loop of the series is there.
    Enjoying Pokémon sword?
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    It has been MONTHS since I've been online here, sorry this is ridiculously late! I liked Sword, definitely more than at least OR/AS and maybe S/M. It's got definite issues (I really miss having actual caves to get lost in, routes are kinda meh, several cities feel like shallow window dressing rather than actual places), but I did enjoy playing it, and a lot of the new Pokemon introduced were great design-wise. Also liked Bede and Raihan a lot!

I've seen you online on Rune Factory 4 Special, are you enjoying it? IIRC I think you had married Vishnal on 3DS, did you go for him again on this playthrough? (I, once again, am marrying Doug, even if it was a pain in the butt waiting so long to be able to push his hearts past 3).

Also, hope you're doing all right staying safe/healthy during all the Coronavirus stuff going on!
    Midorikawa
    Midorikawa
    SM has too many cutscenes and just felt slow going. Haven’t beaten USuM yet. I did enjoy Sword and the characters were great. Especially Piers<3 Though lack of post game means I’m not playing until the dlc comes out lol.

Married Vishnal again. Pain in the butt kept thinking I was joking in my confession. Finally got him to believe I was serious the day before in game valentines day. And somehow marrying made him cook bad. But yeah I’ve been enjoying it like crazy. Hardly pay animal crossing attention because of it lol. Though I’ve been playing otome games so I haven’t been playing RF for a few days.

Im doing good with the virus. Have a job still. Hope your family is doing well with it all.
    I can't believe that Conrad is going to be a free GHB unit in Fire Emblem Heroes... I saved over 2,200 orbs just for him and now I don't know what to do with them???? At least I saved every Heroic Grail in fear of this happening, so you bet he's going to be +10 once I'm able to. But like... I'm shook????? Better start saving more feathers, I guess
    Ha way to join Duel Links so late. If you woulda a year and a half ago you coulda just unlocked Zane via his own event. But here you can have my code for there. 959-677-075
    Ebail
    Ebail
    You kids and your blah phones today. At least now you've joined at a time when you have 4 worlds to work with when you can get them all unlocked. Least it'd keep you busy every time you upload it. Not that it shows game activity so I'll just let ya know I spend the bulk of my time right now in the new DSOD world. Figure I'll give high-tech asshole Kaiba a good run since it's still fresh.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    It's definitely nice having somewhat consistent sources of gems from all the characters to level and the missions for each world, so that is a positive point to joining late for sure. I like that Kaiba evolved from just "asshole" to high-tech (even more than before, anyway) asshole, good for him haha. You plan on using any of Kaiba's new level up cards or anything while playing as him? Some of them looked actually decent compared to the ones some other characters have, so that's a nice addition.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I hear you there, that's why I've tried to not level everyone super quick over the years even if that does mean missing out on some of the high level unlock cards. I mean that duel disk arm right there is all the proof needed of his evolution. Oh and I guess Duel Links being his creation, whether you ask the regular or the DSOD version of him. I'll probably find a chance to splash some of them into a deck at some point. I'm just running a simple Blue-Eyes deck with him right now naturally. Mostly trying to beat on Mokuba so I can get that Thunder Dragon support, but I also wanna beat up Seto some cause Assault Wyvern is his main card I want.
    It may be shoddily done in my awful crayon/colored pencil coloring, but this is the first Pikachu I've ever drawn that hasn't been utterly terrifying:
    tryMlwi.jpg
    Ash is in a St. Louis Cardinals uniform because this is a silly drawing for my dad's birthday next week and he's a huge Cardinals fan lol
    Hey you, Heck Kaiser. As if I could ever remember usernames or figure out who people are. Where I'm going with this is tell your relatives that I wish them a happy birthday. And that I hope all has been going well, and they will continue to do well. Or start doing well if they haven't been.
    • Love
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Thank you, I appreciate it. You're right, and besides it's not as easy with them as it is with you anyways. I mean I've chipped away at you enough over these 7 years to be able to recognize you whenever probably. But don't worry about me, I'm not worth that, rather and more importantly you take care of yourself okay? I don't know how close this hurricane is going to be to you and I'd rather nothing bad happens to you.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Well, I may be a reclusive weirdo who is terrible with messages, but messages from you are ones that always bring a smile to my face the last 7 years (and I should mention that Heck Kaiser got a laugh out of me last night haha), so it's nice to hear that you'd be able to recognize me even if I went rogue with a new name. And thank you about the hurricane, I appreciate the concern!! It's nice of you to mention it, though thankfully I think the worst I'll be seeing here is heavy winds (that's happening right already, not terrible though), rain, and maybe a minor power outage, but definitely not bad compared to the poor coast. But you shouldn't say "I'm not worth that," because I absolutely know that you are and you can't stop me from wishing you the best haha.

(and also, my sisters told me this morning to tell you "thanks" for the birthday wishes)
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Yeah no worries there, your personality would make you plenty recognizable. I think if I couldn't recognize you it'd show I never cared or something about you. And that's good, I figured and hoped Heck Kaiser would get a laugh out of you. Well I'm glad to hear the storm is going to miss you for the most part. Hurricanes are never fun of course, so knowing it'll mostly miss you besides some windy and rain sets my mind at ease. I might not be able to stop you from that, but I can say it would take a lot of convincing to actually make me feel that way.
    Hey thanks for the follow x

Really happy to see other Fire Emblem fans especially nice ones UwU enjoy the game
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Hi, thanks for the follow too!!

I'm having a blast with Three Houses so far, it's really renewed my love of the series. Hope you're enjoying the game too!!
    Reactions: Weiss
    Hey there Final. Long time no see, right?.

I just came by to see how the old war room was doing. Almost everyone from back then is already gone.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    It's really been a long time, hope you've been doing well, Neon!

Yeah, pretty much all of the old faces are gone now. I think it'd be neat if one day a lot of them came back for at least one more game, but the current crew in there is great and pretty chill, which is nice. I do miss the days when large games used to fill fairly easily though haha.
    Neon Borealis
    Neon Borealis
    It indeed is a shame. I come by from time to time just to see how things are going. I do like that the mafia community is still active. And they seem like nice folk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom