FinalArcadia
Local time
4:40 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh yes, absolutely, PoT is a beautiful song, but i think i prefer the 3rd ending (To the Continuation of the Dream)
    (haha, it's cool, I've made it to like 5-6 vms sometimes back when the limit was 1000 characters)

I had a feeling XD Woah, woah, woah, WHAT ABOUT TRIP BEING AS GOOD AS PAUL?? *rage*

Hmm...I'm not sure. Maybe some random background characters, but no one major XD DP grass is ugly because so many pokemon mess it up by shaking in it after chaining for shinies XD.
    It's cool, I probably skip over stuff all the time XD I guess that would also be an incentive for people to actually upgrade from the regular ds...I still don't like 3ds since the 3d capabilities are really unattractive and the toggle stick is unnecessary. They could have waited until they improved on their graphics before they released it, but I guess they just want money NAO =_=

Yeah, the episode was cute and I think I actually shed a tear (excadrill is one of my fave gen V pokemon). I share pretty much all your sentiments on that matter, though I'm glad Georgia got some characterization in the don tourny. Ash's most interesting AND competent rival this series is probably...Kenyan? that's a bit sad XD

YOU MEAN, THIS?? Every time it plays, something epic happens~ (on a side note, I pair up stunfisk and palpitoad together, and I think stunfisk is a girl).

Well, I think Ash was honestly stunned and confused, but that's what makes him Ash XD My cafemochashipping head canon is that it's a bit one-sided on Cilan's part (because of Ash's naivete). Chili is the butt monkey of the group, no reference intended, and Corn just bothers me in general XD I love how they have consistent sleeping attire in this gen (in dp, we would see ash sleep in his jeans and t-shirt all the time, lol). No creepiness detected! because I think so too I wonder what other clothes he has in his attire? :D
    I was the biggest fan of Team Rocket back in the day~ Jessie was like the equivalent to Paul in terms of obsessiveness - it was that bad. Rocketshipping was my OTP and it's kinda sad that I transitioned out of it XD 4Kids was the master of quality lyrics! Misty's song on the other hand...

It's really sad, because I love the evil Ash scene in BF, but I can't watch it in the english because of the voices!

...I don't really know what puzzle league games are about, lol.+1 to your 'ugh' about Ritchie :D Well, I'm guessing they still need to stall until Grey or the RS remakes come out, so I'd cross your fingers XD and make paul a playable character
    Good lord, I'm going to need to stretch my fingers for this one XD

Ahh, thank you! I try to compensate for my lack of sound composition/anatomy errors by making it as blindingly colorful as I can XD *gasp* I'd love to see your N picture :DDD (it's good to upgrade to colored pencils though, crayola's the best brand in my opinion, even better than those expensive prismas).

No, it's horrible :( I've considered asking my friends to torrent stuff for me and send it via megaupload or something, but that would take too long (and I'd have too many requests. lol) OMGOMGOMG, that's a BEAUTIFUL theory!! Better than my "he grew out of his awkward phase" theory for sure XD You really should draw a picture of that, I would absolutely adore it. I think it had a lot to do with his initial hype, since Mamoru Miyano is extremely popular in both fanbases (in fact, his fabuousness might be almost entirely contributed to the fact that he's voicing him), but eventually, his antics just get too cute not to notice and fall in love with regardless of the voice XD I didn't really know much about Jason Griffith, so I was fairly neutral (he does sound a bit derp sometimes though, no offense XD). I was wondering what it would be like if Vic Mignogna voiced him instead, since he was Tamaki in the English dub XD
    Thank you for your suggestion, and yes, D. Gray Man is awesome, the openings and endings songs are some of the most beautiful J-Music i've heard.
    Also, I forgot to mention (and I'm too lazy to edit my vms), I nearly died when I saw that Cilan AMV.
    Cilan is the green lord of the pokemon world, what is she talking about? :p And I wouldn't worry, if N doesn't show up, I'm pretty sure that there will be legal measure taken by the fangirls XD (I'm going to guess one of your sisters is on your friend's list right now? -definitely not creepin or anything XD-)
    (I've officially gone crazy)

Because Iris is in the way of N and Ash's blooming romance, I bet! Cilan kinda took over that role though, since he was the one who pointed out to her why Excadrill was behaving that way. N probably recognized it from the start though...but then, there wouldn't be much conflict between them, unless he held off on telling the group (ooh, drama! ;P) It's not that they hate Iris, they just see the wasted potential she's been getting. I like Iris as a character too, and I think she had a lot of chances to make her character more interesting and relate-able, but they just weren't taken :( Like...they could have drawn out the excadrill story line a bit more by not resolving it all in one episode so that she could easily control it/win the tournament shortly after =_= You don't forget about a character for 20+ episodes and give all its development in one out of the blue...it's just not believable. But yeah, sorry for boring you with that, it's just my personal beliefs ^^;

Aaah, that's kinda a hard one XD I still love BW005 for Cilan's introduction. I still fangirl like those fangirls every time he turns out the light and seduces ash reveal that he's a gym leader. Aaah, yeah, if I had to choose a favorite episode, that'd be at the top of the list XD I also LOVE Oshawott's lost scalchop, litwick and the fishing episode. I think I like the other fishing episode where Cilan and Ash catch Palpitoad and stunfisk a bit better though because of how unexpected and epic the entire capture scene was XD Aaaah, and I like Bianca's introduction episode too! Too many choices~
    (Killing me softly)

Any time there was an emotional moment, the same crappy melody played, like really unfittingly. Any time someone made a joke, the same gag noise played...sometimes several times in a row. I was sick of the lack of musical diversity >_> (I don't know if I remember that, tbh! *goes back to check* but 4kids really did have awesome lyrical songs...TR's rockin' is still one of my favorites :3) Yeah, I can't really say that I like either "Ash" better now. But I can definitely say that early Sarah Ash was really really terrible and that it took until DP for her to get it right XD May's voice was good either way. Gah, Paul sounds really awesome in like all the versions I've seen him in XDDD

Well, Tracey was the only one who wasn't the group nanny. He's the group fanboy (you know, drawing/stalking girls, stalking proferssor Oak, stalking pokemon...). Cilan is the best of both worlds! He's a mega fanboy (of like everything) and can double as the group nanny/mr. exposition! He's perfect! Unfortunately, I never played Pokemon Puzzle League :( What is it about?
    I've actually made a lot of files on Sony Vegas where all there is the sound file and no video...it's like, "THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA" one day and once you get started, it's like "LOL, INSPIRATION GONE." XD Do you have any samples of your drawings? I like looking at fanart X3 I've been really slacking on my fanart duties, but I kinda like my latest cafemocha pic in my blog...

Well, Skyla is pretty popular in the Japanese fandom, probably because of her being shipped with Elesa :p I hope they sound okay in the dub too, but I haven't really been keeping up in there because I no longer get cable and I can't download them later because my college blocks all torrent use >_> I kinda want his game personality to "accidentally slip" one day...like, maybe in the past, Dento wasn't all confident and cocky and fabulous...*crosses fingers for a backstory in the Pod episode* I think it's because Dento's the "median" of the group. Grass is a good equalizer for fire and water, and he's the only one with the sclera-less eyes. Only the most special are reserved for Team Twerp ^^ (plus, they probably wanted Mamoru Miyano fabulous voice on the cast somehow and I guess Cilan's personality was the most flexible out of the two)
    (vroooom)

Yeah, Sora and Riku kinda made it for me (LOL Kairi, you get no love XD). Haven't played Birth by Sleep since I don't have a PSP T_T Is it true they're coming out with a third version now? o_O

OMG!! PRECIOUSMETAL AMV?? <3 I had started on one, actually, to the song "She's a Lady" by Forever the Sickest Kids, but I lost my inspiration for it after the beginning XD But yeah, you should totally go for it! And I never really care about the fanart usage. I mean, I would be flattered if someone used my art in an amv. Just so long as you don't take credit and link back to the original artist if he/she asks to (or if anyone asks for the picture) I think it should be fine. I go to pixiv.net for most of my fanart nowadays though. It makes it easier to find later since they have a numerical system for all their art ^^;

I think they did that to differentiate themselves from each other, and maybe suggest that Jessibelle still has that "Kanto" aura about her XD I don't understand why Tracey gets all the hate, man! He was awesome and cute (and a pervy stalker artist). Not sure if I like him more than Brock, but I DEFINITELY enjoyed the chronicle specials with him in it. It made me an Orangeshipper XD
    I wouldn't say it was a reboot right out in the open though, I'd probably get maimed. It's a pseudo-reboot, meaning that all of Ash's development and past experiences TECHNICALLY haven't been destroyed...just most of the indications that they ever actually existed. Yeah, I think it began when they started wanting to appeal to the female demographics (but they also put more hot females too, so I guess they just like their fanservice!). They actually DID have a popularity poll in Japan, actually! here it is. Unsurprisingly, N is on the top, followed by...the subway bosses XD Cilan is #7 probably because of his anime influence...I'm not sure if he would have placed otherwise, since his game personality isn't exactly outstanding (but it's VERY moé :3). Chili was really awesome in the games and I really like his character design! Don't worry, I don't like Cress all that much either XD I liked it when the fangirls called him a "dream boat" though.

WHHAAA? I would think that Cilan would be a 15-year-old's dream character! T_T N will PROBABLY show up in the anime eventually...he plays such a pivotal role. They've shown all the other bosses in the anime, right? And anyways, the thought of N traveling around with Ash and crew is just REALLY CREEPY. I guess he could be the group translator, but he's really old and has this stalker/awkward aura about him. Plus, he probably can't cook XD Ingo and Emmet were really cool~ I LOVED their designs so much. I like it when fans write introspective comics on the nature of their perpetual frown/smile and how it affects each other...yeah, srs bzns XD

Haha, that's good! I don't really miss it that much either. I rewatched some of Hoenn and I couldn't believe how much crappy music they put in the background...I really miss the voices for Team Rocket though, especially Jessie :(
    (and it goes on and on and on)

I LOVED how in DP they kept dropping past series references. Heck, they even brought back Jessibelle! Like, who would have imagined? So if they can bring back what basically was a character of the day, they can bring back the series' greatest rival of all time v_v I mean, I know that when Paul first showed up and floored Ash, people were all "Ooh, Paul. You best not do that, he has a muthafackin charizard and sceptile that'll whup yo ass." I kinda want to bring up a similar statement about Shooti, since I'm pretty sure Infernape could show him a thing or two, but since this is seeming more and more like a "reboot" by the second, I guess it would only be fair if they used native-region pokes.

If Ash mentioned Brock, I wonder if he would get jealous? :3 Haha, I got a lot of them from a japanese art site, actually. The person is extremely talented and her favorite shipping is boulder!

Awwww, that would be really cute, actually :( I don't think there are that many bouldershipping amvs out there anyways...maybe I can try to spread the love XD (but finding clips might be a bit hard). GGGGAAAAAASSSSSSSSPPPPPP WHHHAAAAAAAT???? HOW COULD SHE??? DISOWN HER How old is she? There has to be a valid explanation for this, I have never heard such blasphemous claims!!

I really don't play many games at all, unfortunately, because I really suck at gaming XD I've taken a liking to the kingdom hearts and tales series (especially loved tales of the abyss).

I actually stopped after Emerald because finding scanalations of DP was a bit more difficult >_> But I really hope so...they're re-dubbing it, but the releases are really slow.
    Hehe, I think the only reason why I worked so hard to get the chance to say that speech was so that I could put that line in XD Comashipping has changed my life @_@

Gamefreak knows its fans, man. I mean, look at how popular BW is with the older generation. It's so hip and fresh with lots of hot characters. In terms of overall characters though, I think I like DP the best. I don't think I've ever fully acknowledged all the gym leaders until that gen. They were all so unique and had good synergy together. I LOVE how TPCI didn't try to gloss over that scene at all (with Flint wanting to punch Volkner in the face). He was just like "come at me, bro (in bed)" Cx There's a lot of history in their teen years that we don't know about too~
    (and not enough vm space!!)

Hehe, I wonder who would win a fight between them? I'm guessing Paul would if we followed linear logic (Paul beat Ash on more occassions, Ash beat Dento) Paul should beat Dento?. I guess it helps that even though Paul is very technical and strategy oriented, he doesn't play as much by the book as Shooti does, so I think that Dento would have a hard time with him. Ahhh, yes, it really was the only redeeming part XD Well, that and the little reaction from Shooti when Ash thanked him for his help, or something like that...I had so much hope for him :(

Yeah, I think that Burgh's intro was pretty fabulous though...the sparklez...the voice...the tuxedo mask references XD too bad they couldn't really keep that up for the next few episodes and the gym battle sucked more than any gym battle I had ever seen before >_>

Yes, I have actually! I love bouldershipping, and I like Brock (but not to the point of fangasming, unfortunately xD). It's just a cute ship. Here are some of my favorites:
    Yeah, go all the way to a movie! LOL. Keep your ambitions high, maybe they'll be realized XD (though I'm still clinging to the hope of a passing mention so that he hasn't forgotten about him :( )

I never played Harvest Moon, so I don't really know, sorry D: But I heard it was good, and those concepts sond really awesome (especially the wooing part ;P)
    I was in the library when I was reading some of your VMs and laughed out loud...ah well, it's not like I don't look silly enough as it is XD It was really relevant to what I wanted to talk about too - how all lives are interconnected with another and no matter what you did in life, you will give birth to new connections and experiences (which I thought could relate to a lot of people in the graduating class, not just the high achievers and the "popular" kids). I guess it would have been really elegant had I not decided to drop the pokemon reference at the last minute (I had to give the source, haha XD). I creeped around to see if anyone else in my county gave a speech like that, but they didn't. All their quotes came from dead old men XP

He's like Zero from the Giratina movie. They've made themselves full blown expies of their poke-crushes XD OMGGG....AGGRESSIVE!! I am dying right now. I remember when there was like no N fanart at all (Since his character was just shown as a talking head) and I remember I drew him all fabulous like...and guess how he turned out like? XDDD

IGNITIONSHIPPING IS THE BEST!! I loved shipping them in the games so much (since they mentioned each other and battled with each other and were apparently bffs) but the anime just made my little fangirl heart explode with sheer happiness. Not only were they bffs, but they had been RIBARU before that and they face separation anxiety and unresolved sexual tension and it was just so delicious and cute and sgklja;dg <3
    (Haha, it's cool, I'm used to this XD)

My little 8 year old sister played the game and I asked her what she thought of that scene and she said it was creepy too XD Worst yet, he just asks you right out of the blue to go on a Ferris Wheel ride with him like it was a date or something XP (then again, so do pretty much all of the challengers on the wheel...including sweaty hiker man...)

It's not that it's really DULL or anything, since the player characters don't have canon personalities (though I understand what you mean, it does look pretty generic and dull with White XD), it's just...if they are both equally blank slates, why aren't the shippings at least equal? There's more bias to the het ship :(

Ah, I've been wanting to draw some Cilan/Paul art! LOL, if Cilan started tasting Paul, I'm sure he'd be creeped out/annoyed XD ("Your taste is quite bitter with the smell of revenge, but I can pick up a sweet after taste in the center...I wonder who made it that way? ;D") Heck, if Paul is intimidated by Shooti, he'd be FURIOUS at Dento...he even got to sleep in the same bed as him/spoonfeed Ash! He's got some 'splainin' to do!

Yes, I definitely feel this way. I think he rooted for Ash for a few reasons, one being that he's similar to himself, which means that he probably sympathizes with him more, and another being that he likes to rile his brother up :p I can see Reggie as a closet troll - he acts really nice on the outside (genuinely so) but he likes teasing his bro sometimes (evident when he mentioned that he met Ash on the phone ;P). I'd like to think that even though Paul might have been in Reggie's shadow, he was never discouraged by it. He probably looked up to his brother as a hero, kinda like Sasuke did to Itachi. It's just, when that heroic exterior was sullied by his "giving up," Paul was devastated...his hero wasn't as great as he thought he was :( But ANY flashbacks into his past would be marvelous <3
    Aw, thank you! That's reassuring XD I'd still like to develop it a bit more, so that the cuts are cleaner, but I'm very glad that you think that my stories are good. I love story-centric amvs a lot (even if the plot is kinda cracky!) I cried when my sister said that she didn't get the story of that one and that it was kinda stupid...I usually don't mind flames/crits, but I poured like all of my heart into "Ever Since That Day" so I guess I was just really sensitive to it XD

Yeeeesss, any clips of Paul being jealous is good enough for me~ I can only imagine what the japanese fandom has in store for us in terms of fanart after that :D Trip wouldn't win, but if he did, I'm sure that Paul would just physically beat him up afterwards. There's no way that hipster could defeat ninja-shinji XD
    Okay, promise not to judge me. I used Cynthia's line "When one life meets another, something will be born" in my graduation speech in front of hundreds of people...AND I told them it was from pokemon (the episode and the series as well). I loved it THAT much XD The way they just awkwardly stared at each other for a long time after she said it was just <3<3<3

I know! but he was still hot Purple and Green are my favorite colors...no bias whatsoever XD Yeah, when HGSS came out I was so happy because before, there was only a few fanart for them...afterwards, there was a freaking explosion (my folder size doubled XD). I feel like Morty is there to keep Eusine in check so that he doesn't go off and marry Suicune or something. He's protective/jealous :p

For real! It really doesn't makes sense, now does it? XD Then again, it's not like they have to keep their pokemon typing true to the gym's typing (I'm looking at YOU Volkner's octillery >_>)
    Fortunately, no one has ever taken CommanderPigg, so that's my default for everything xD (even on this site, I just changed my username so I could annoy a friend...but I ended up taking a liking to this name and kept it for a month!) Thank you very much! >< I tend to have an inferiority complex about it though, because there are so many better amv makers out there and I think that my editing style is really outdated...I can't keep up with the times, man!

Yeah, I'd LOVE seeing Trip TRY and call Paul's methods "basic." Since Paul is pretty easily provoked, I'm sure he wouldn't mind showing him a thing or two >:] I think I also like the idea of Paul being slightly threatened over Shooti since Ash is showing interest and concern in him, lol. They can duke it out for Ash's love :p if only shooti's feelings were mutual...

I think I just have a liking for the serious awkward types (hence why Zuko is my favorite character from Avatar XD). I think he looked better in Gen 2...at least in the hair department. His new hair has that really ridiculous cowlick and it makes him look even girlier and moe than usual XD I actually preferred old Morty better because it was just so ironically unfitting XD (OMG, I have an entire folder dedicated to Sacredshipping :D...don't worry, you can never like enough yaoi ships!)

SameSameSame!! The creepy Ferriswheel scene was SO MUCH MORE rewarding playing as Black XD (and I think that Ferriswheelshipping is undeserving of its popularity :p)

I tried naming that ship once (I think I tried for AceticShipping, but I didn't officially submit it) but I'm still looking for alternatives. Gah, I know, right? I would do anything for that XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom