• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FinalArcadia
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• When does mafia typically happen and where could I check it out? Hopefully it doesn't conflict with my work schedule, I'd love to see how it works!
    Hey, no problem! I've always wondered how mafia games work on sites like this haha.
    Yep, I've been playing a lot of Go! Usually when I'm walking to work. I've caught some decent Pokemon, but my Pokedex is only at ~50 so far. I think if I really went out on some long excursions I could catch some better ones . That sucks that you can't play it though. :( Were you going to be getting a newer phone soon?
    Probably Popplio for me as well! I usually try not to look at any of the Pokemon leaks for the new generation, but I probably should so I know what the final form of my starter will look like, that's important XD. Have you been playing Pokemon Go as well?
    Oh okay! I alright with buying Pokemon Bank, at least that won't be as expensive as buying another 3DS or finding someone who would let me borrow one. Anyway, which starter were you thinking of?
    I think I'm going to go for Sun personally. My problem is I need to transfer everything up from white, and so I will need to buy a copy of X/Y and another 3DS I think. Any tips on how to do that?
    I hear you on that! I'm getting really excited for the new games; I haven't played a Pokemon game in so long, but with Pokemon Go being out now I'm really getting pumped about Sun and Moon as well :) Which version were you planning on getting?
    Wanted to send another message to say hello again!
    Sorry I never replied for so long! D: I kind of dropped off the site after the change over and I'm now just getting back into the forums again.
    How to make use of FFVIII's combat system:

just make everyone draw to 100
    set it to the right stats

Congratulations, you have an overpowered team!
    Reactions: FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Yeah, I've been drawing every chance I can get and refining stuff with the GF abilities, and it's DEFINITELY going better than last time I played lol. I just get annoyed when junctions get messed up when you switch to Laguna's team ><
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    I made it to like... IIRC, lategame Disc 3 before I realized how helpful drawing everything to max was. Disc 4's bosses had incredibly useful draws which helped make my team's stats manageable to beat the final boss. If I revisit the game I would like to do its cardgame and weapon upgrades sidequest.
    TearRing Saga >>> The Sacred Stones.

It doesn't have Eirika, though.
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    But... but the character portraits in-game aren't as attractive as the cast of Sacred Stones... and no Innes or Ephraim = no good...
    HumanDawn
    HumanDawn
    true

no cormag either ://
    It's been a year and a half since I last played SD, uhh. The graphics of FE3 were more appealing for sure. SD was dull and Marths lack of both personality and interesting relationships made it harder to root for him and appreciate his love for his people. SD's plot is better by default but ehh. If only that OVA became a fully fledged anime, it was so good.
    Hmm, I could probably find somebody willing to sell Starfox 3D for cheap here in Malta. By the way, I beat Book 1 of FE3 a few weeks ago! It was pretty simple and only a few chapters were difficult. I would probably have had an easier time if I was willing to use Warp more but I'm a sucker for side-objectives and doing easy grinding with the reinforcements from forts.
    Doesn't the free Before Awakening DLC help with support building or is it tedious to do it that way? You could just do it in Revelation, that's what I'm planning on doing anyway, but I understand wanting to meet all the characters and doing all the maps in one run. That's cool that you're enjoying Star Fox! I'm not sure about getting it, I'm just hoping that I'll be able to buy it for half the price later on.
    I hope you enjoy the DLC and Star Fox Zero! Nope, but I will around mid-june! Zero Time Dilemma coming end of June too...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom