FinalArcadia
Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I think it's cause Mcgillis isn't really his rvial xD; Gaelio fills up the rival part of the Char character where as Mcgillis fills up the antihero/villain with his own agenda that's controllings thims from the back, kind of like with Athrun and le Cruse in Seed.
    I do hope it's not the end xD; but I can't really see where they would go after this.
    Yeah xD Naze doesn't really have that much control in general, it's kind of all just Amida.
    Well, plot wise it doesn't really need to have one depending on how episode 25 ends, from the start we all knew that IOB wasn't going to be some grandiose galaxy involving war since it's just a group of rebels fighting against a big government, in some respects it'll actually make sense for them all to die in the end (which I hope they don't)
    Well that is true xD; it'd still be sad :c I do wonder if we'll get a second season though.

I want them to still be alive ;-; at least Lafter, we didn't see the damage she took just that the upper part of the mecha was taken out. THough seeing more of Amida would be nice, I honestly didn't expect to like the Turbines harem xD;
    Sadly, they might end up having him kill Gaelio xD I mean he even has Garma's hairstyle!
    Well, he is the Char character xD; though Gaelio is more of a rival to mika than he is.

I love and hate how quickly they were dismissed though xD; love in the sense that it's very like real in that people just die in war and it's quick and you don't have time to mourn them till it's over, but hate they died so quickly ;c lafter in particular, I really liked her.
    Oh no, he still sent her there to die xD; I mean he knew she would die if she wasn't able to defeat Tekkadan, he really didn't care if either of them did.

This week's episode was so sad ;-; LAFTER, AZEEE, MAROON MECHA DUDE
    I think he didn't exactly send her there specifically for her to die. I think he basically just played a move to see which one of them would knock each other out, he probably meant to test Tekkadan and her and see if Tekkadan had what it took to defeat gallarjorn or if Carta had what it took to change it by taking down its biggest enemies.
    Yeah I didn't expect what happened to Ein happen :c I really hate Mcgillis for what he did to Gaeleo and Carta using them like that.
    For the most part yeah :eek: it's taken quite a few turns that I didn't expect to see it take though xD and it's moved a little faster in the last few eps. But I didn't expect what happened in the last one >.<
    And just as I'm posting this xD;
    FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia
    Nah, it's fine! XD How have you been?

I've been thinking about the most recent episode of Iron-Blooded Orphans, like, all day, it was SO GOOD. I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left for the season. >< Are you still enjoying it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom