FinalArcadia
Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans (specifically, Gaelio Bauduin) sustains me. May not respond to messages quickly, sorry!
    Yep :eek: I'm loving it a lot! it's certainly different but that's something that helps it out a lot in my opinion xD; I like Orga, Mika, Kudelia and the new Char a lot.
    You've just jinxed Gaelio's chances of survival with that prayer circle. Now, he's almost guaranteed to die.

Hello! was just randomly looking at your info, wanted to mention that I <3 HeartGold and FFX as well! :D
    Hmm, that avatar seems familiar :p

I honestly don't know how I feel about IBO at this point, though.
    if fire emblem sacred stones came out today i bet ephraim would be a customizable lord and innes would be the gay marriage option tbh
    I also like that the protagonist isn't a loner bad boy or just an everyday teen (even if I loved Kira and Setsuna) insted he's more of the right hand man type of character xD like the first episode gave me the feeling he'll have to find his own voice and reasons for fightin rather than just following their leader.

Oh I did get to watch it before it was taken away xD and it looked awesome :eek: the Opening sounds like a rock song I'd hear normally xD
    They do look pretty nice :eek: and I say that in a very heterosexual way. But yes I would not like to pilot those mobile suits if it takes that much >< it is a good way to give it some more realism...well not realism but does make you feel bad for them.

Yes! I wanna see the animation for it though xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom