Recent content by IcyNinjaX

1. IcyNinjaX

What pokemon spin off would you like to see?

Since I love the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, I'd like to see a spin off of that.
  2. IcyNinjaX

What Were Your Favorite Episodes of XY?

Since I'm in the middle of my marathon of the XY series, here are my absolute favorite episodes so far. As of right now, I am on Episode XY062. XY032-XY034: I really enjoyed the development of Korrina and Lucario's Mega Evolution. XY053: I felt so happy to see Serena finally having a dream of...
  3. IcyNinjaX

I'm curious. Why do so many people dislike Best Wishes?

I didn't even bother continuing Best Wishes after seeing Ash's stupidity episode after episode. Then we have Iris and her annoying "You're such a kid" phrase.
  4. IcyNinjaX

What are your feelings on event only Pokemon?

Definitely annoying. In Pokemon Diamond, I had to use to an Action Replay just to get Darkrai, Arceus, and Shaymin.
  5. IcyNinjaX

List all the nonsense things in the anime.

How Ash still can't recognize Team Rocket in their disguises
  6. IcyNinjaX

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

Definitely the best addition in Gen III. Last year, I decided to look thru my old junk and i happen to find my old Pokemon Blue cartridge. As expected, the battery died so which means my previous save on there is long gone. I attempted to play New Game and i just couldn't bear with the slow...
  7. IcyNinjaX

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I still haven't caught up to the latest episodes (currently on XY021) yet, but I really hope the writers would make Serena confess to Ash before they part ways. I betcha' Ash wouldn't understand it at first (obviously). But at least, it will close the chapter of AmourShipping that the writers...
  8. IcyNinjaX

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Squirtle. I just need 10 more candies for it to evolve. Once I evolve it to Wartortle, i will make Dragonair my next buddy Pokemon. It's so rare to find that in my location :(
  9. IcyNinjaX

Man, I just recently got back into Pokemon XY after putting it on hold for a long time. I have to admit, I did look up some AmourShipping videos on YouTube, which made me want to watch the anime again. I really like Serena and I hope she would go with Ash to the Alola region.
  10. IcyNinjaX

GO Which team did you side with?

Team Mystic, cause everyone I know are on Team Valor and Team Instinct.
  11. IcyNinjaX

Just like the other Shippings (sigh) I get the feeling there's not much happening between Ash and Serena in these Episodes. When i have time, I'll watch them.
  12. IcyNinjaX

Sooo, is there anything new with these recent Episodes between Ash and Serena? Haven't been watching lately, life gets in the way >.<
  13. IcyNinjaX

So...current thoughts on Serena?

In the XY games, what other side events can you do? Something like how Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald & Diamond/Pearl/Platinum have Pokemon Contests? Considering how the Anime reflects the games, they could give Serena something from the Game at least.
  14. IcyNinjaX

So...current thoughts on Serena?

After seeing Serena's performance on these recent Episodes, I am not very impressed with her Character Development. I'm sure the Writers have something for her since she did want to go with Ash on this journey. Otherwise, what's the point of having a main character that doesn't do anything?
  15. IcyNinjaX

Anime Have you ever watched anime subbed and dubbed?

Most of the time I watch them on SUB. Not that because i favor the 'Original' voices, but also comes out much faster than the Dub. I'm not saying the Japanese voices are bad, I'm just not defending the Sub like most fanboys do. If an Anime has a option for a English Dub, I can listen to that one...
Back
Top Bottom