Recent content by Finicky Fennekin

1. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I believe you will need the Buzznav on to obtain the Eon ticket in the first place, as it requires you to enable the Street/Spotpass settings and then physically pass someone with the ticket. If you don't have the settings enabled, I don't...
  2. F

New Region visible in the Delta Episode?

I'd super love for this to be a hint at a new region, but it could also just be something to make it look like Hoenn is part of a larger world, not just a giant continent in a sea of nothing. (If we see any more new regions this gen, I'd rather they be closer to Kalos in the hopes we get...
  3. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ah, speaking of Cherrim, I just remembered something I've been wondering about: Is there any way to activate Cherrim's forme change within Amie or Contests? It's not fair that I can't play with its cute little sakura form, ahaha...
  4. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ah, thank you!
  5. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ok so after lots of searching and moving around, I finally decided the exact place I want to put my secret base. One problem: there's already a secret base here, AND THE JERK HAS THEIR PC BLOCKED OFF. Is there any other way to forcibly...
  6. F

The Official Secret Base FAQ & Sharing Thread

Unless I keep skipping over them, I think that the "massage a Pokemon" and "make some goods" skills are missing from that list! There are ten total skills if I'm not mistaken!
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ahh I hope Nintendo does eventually release all the HA starters internationally. I'd be happy to get one in a trade! But I also really want Hold Back Serperior for contests, haha!
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Serebii just announced that HA Unova starters are going to be distributed by code in Japan, are these codes compatible with other language games and systems? Or should I start praying that these eventually get an international event as well?
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So the other day I got an Iron Fist Chimchar through Wondertrade! I'm pretty excited, but I can't remember the ability ever being officially released? If this little guy is legit I'm pretty excited! I've been hoping for access to other HA...
  10. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Huh, I guess I never really bothered to pay attention to exactly how much of a boost that item gives! It still seems odd that only one item is banned. Thanks for answering!
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So I was reading on Serebii the rules for the upcoming Vide Game Championship thing, and it says that none of your Pokémon are allowed to hold the item Soul Dew. Now, I know next to nothing about this competition, but is there a particulary...
  12. F

What balls did you use to capture the legendary pokémon?

I keep forgetting to go after legendaries, but so far I have: Kyogre in a Master Ball (I'd wanted a Dive Ball, but I ran out of those and patience after a number of resets...) Cresselia in a Heal Ball (to match its coloring!) aaand Latios in a Pokéball (so he and his sister match!)
  13. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Dunno if this is the right place but... is there any particular reason the Pikachu section of the GTS is filled with weirdly-named Pikachus, requesting a Weavile, asking for "MEGAMAWILE"...? Like is there some even going on, or something...
  14. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Quick question: is there any way to move the PC in your base? I'm guessing not, just because I haven't been able to so far, but I have one of those long/thin layout bases and it being at the very end is making decorating annoying, haha!
  15. F

Eon Ticket Tracking log

I live in a small town in the midwest (I could walk across town in a few hours, and there's cornfields about a 5-minute drive away from my neighborhood.) So imagine my surprise when I got the notice that I'd recieved my Eon ticket! I'd almost left my DS at home today, because I didn't think I'd...
Back
Top Bottom