FinnishPokéFan92

Profile posts Postings About Badges

• Just noticed you made it to Top 20 with Most Likes.
    Thanks for the follow! :)
    Reactions: FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Nice to know another person who likes the BW Mewtwo as well. :)
    Kharixi
    Kharixi
    Yeah, I like the BW series of the anime the most, but I haven't watched it in years...
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I personally felt that the BW series had a lot of wasted potential, but I won't start debating those opinions here. Feel free to have your own opinions. That's perfectly fine. The new Mewtwo was actually one of the better things from the series for me, and the female voice suited it just great. If you want to hear some more positive opinions of the Genesect movie, I recommend you check out this short review: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptA9n-0WzCs
    Hmm, enjoying the XY(Z) part of the anime? Going by your images.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    While I'm personally too big of a fan of Greninja (I prefer the Fennekin line) and feel like that Ash-Greninja was created just to give Ash a Pokémon with a more powerful form that wasn't a Mega and/or marketing purposes, I can still give credit where it's due, and the XY series is definitely deserving of a lot of it! I'm personally having hard time saying whether it or the D&P series is better. Both of them are very strong series, but their strengths just lie in such different things that it's kinda hard for me to say which one is the stronger one.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Well...in my opinion, XY(Z) is better. Not just plot, but animation was also significantly better.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Dang right the animation was better! The XY(Z) animation was PHENOMENAL! And I dare say that the villain team finale was handled better in XY, despite the (arguably) smaller scope. I guess the biggest thing that DP has over XY in my eyes is the point where they introduced the rivals and the evil team. In Sinnoh, Ash met Paul (who was also one of the biggest strengths of the DP series) in the third episode of the Sinnoh saga, and Team Galactic was introduced before Ash's second Gym battle, while in the XY(Z) series, Ash didn't meet Sawyer until after he already had five Badges, and the group's first encounters with Alain and Team Flare didn't happen until after Olympia! Also, like I said, even though Alain was probably Ash's strongest rival ever, Paul was still the best-written one IMO. And Sawyer doesn't even come close to the kind of character that Paul was.
    Finally a new avatar!
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Yeah! I just ended up loving this picture that I decided "Eh, why not?" and made it my new avatar. Who knows how long I'll keep this one? My average time of keeping the same avatar seems to be quite a bit higher than anyone else's around here.
    *gasp* You only have six trophy points less than me!
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Thanks! I just earned the Johto League Champion title earlier today.

Also, you're only MONTHS older user than me, and yet, your amount of likes is more than DOUBLE of mine right now! How do you do it?!
    V
    Vulpix037
    Just loads of posts (way more than 1577!)
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I mostly comment on the fun and game threads, which don't count towards the post count, so I guess you must be involved in a lot more "official" threads, as it were.
    Say, want to join a special game I'm hosting on this forum?
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Actually, usually, the host makes the official declaration of it when it's agreed upon.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Seems interesting. I could very well join. Might take a bit of getting used to (like, what does "phase" means in this context?), but I could definitely join.

PS. I'm glad that you asked me, of all people.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Basically, a round of sorts. Anyway, let's do this.
    Planning to get an account on Discord, out of curiosity?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Nah. I hardly join any new sites these days. I really only joined this forum in last December because 1) I was already a user of Bulbapedia for many year, and 2) I wanted something to keep myself occupied during the Bulbapedia edit lock, which stretched far beyond what it was supposed to. Heck, I don't even use Twitter or Facebook! (As an aside, did you know that 7% of all the people in the world use Facebook?) So yeah. Not planning to join that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…