• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
FinnishPokéFan92
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I can change my avatar whenever I want to. Please don't tell me what to do like that.
    Reactions: LazySpy
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Sorry if I offended you. Didn't mean to. It was just a friendly suggestion.
    Hidden Mew
    Hidden Mew
    It was just rather unnecessary and not something I needed to see right when I checked the site. I know that it isn't Christmas season anymore, but I don't need to feel pressured to change my avatar or to feel guilty for still having it. I like it and being told that I should change it out of nowhere just makes me want to keep it longer out of spite.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I'm so sorry. I honestly didn't mean to offend you. Change it whenever you like.
    I thought it's Kung Fu panda who hates stairs, not Kaiba.
    So I decided to watch more S&M anime. It's pretty good imo. What's your opinion on the Ultra Guardian thing?
    I feel kinda stupid, but I didn't recognize your refference from the Guess That Refference thread, too. As a person who watched House MD a lot, well...
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    I do that too. Was just mentioning it because I noticed you request sometimes somebody's (especially Natalie) presence when he's clealry been inactive for a longer time period. What's up with that?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Not that long. And even if I have to wait, the message will stay there and be noticed by her once she comes back.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    I just thought it might come off as too bothersome. It felt so, in my case.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Hate to bother, but you've been quite inactive for the past few days. Really sorry, but what's up?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Nothing. It's just that the Let's Go games dropped out a few days ago, and I've spent a ton of time in watching videos about the games and updating Bulbapedia with information from them.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Ah, I see. I'm not interested in Let's Go whatsoever so...
    Random question. What Poketubers do you watch?
    Reactions: FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Quite a lot, actually. Chuggaaconroy (if that counts), Marriland, TrueGreen7, Verlisfy, HoopsandHipHop, Suede, TheKingNappy, PIMPNITE, HoodlumScrafty, DravenXz71, Mystic Umbreon, Eryizo... Those are the ones come to mind right now.
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    I know the question was not aimed at me, but I'd love to give you the names of poke remixers, arrangers etc. such as LorbOSheddy, Mewmore, Bespinben, Glaf Glorf, TheGuitahHeroe (he's doing speedruns now, but his remasters and remixes are legendary) , Zame, Threelines3, 1n1fn11ty (I think that's how to spell it), Daj Does VGM, and I'm pretty sure TrueGreen7 had an entire episode dedicated to community of
    Pokemon music artist on YT.
    Sorry for interferring.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Oh, and how could I forget Silver League Networks? Seriously, how did I forget them?
    It actually looks like they're going to do a Halloween style episode of SM. I don't think we seen any episodes like these since the Pumpkaboo XY episode. Your thoughts, if you don't mind my asking.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Nothing, really. Good timing, all I can say, at least for right now. And also that for some reason, I keep thinking of the Haunted Houses at Festival Plaza.
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    Yeah, good timing for sure. I wonder if they'll borrow any elements from the Plaza. One thing I can say so far is I'm happy to see Acerola in it.
    How much do you know about Pokémon, out of curiosity?
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Basically what Vaporeon jokingly said earlier: Eevee indeed IS training in her sleep. Gardevoir's spirit is entering her dream and helping her improve her skills, even while she's sleeping.

I was thinking about Gardevoir having the ability to enter dreams even before Chrono did it, based on the first Mystery Dungeon games, although I think I originally intended having her visit Vaporeon's dream, at least first.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Interesting idea.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Thanks. Since Chrono made it pretty clear that there's no saving Gardevoir, I figured that this could a nice way for her to still stick around in a way.
    Reactions: FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Did you somehow get inspired by my post down below? Or perhaps by the one I posted on RM? Either way, I'm honored.
    MegaPod
    MegaPod
    I already thought she was a pretty cool-looking spook from your RM post, but I only looked more into her after seeing your profile messages.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Even if that thing is the embodiment of childhood nightmares for me, I'm still honored to have inspired you into using her as your avatar.
    You a superhero fan by any chance? I am, if a bit on the casual side. I never really read many comics, but I know many based on the cartoons and movies.
    That Five nights at Team Rocket HQ video was something. I've never been the best with horror games, not that I've played many to begin with. :p
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    While I haven't played any horror games and only learned about them at an age when I was mentally ready for it, you wanna know what HAS given me nightmares, as a kid at least?

The Groke.

Here in Finland, children tend to grow up watching the reruns of a 90s cartoon called "The Moomins", which is based on the stories written by a now-late Finnish children's book author Tove Jansson. And one of the characters in that series is the Groke. Although it isn't actually evil, just very lonely, it's still extremely scary. Basically, it's a dark purple ghost-like creature, who is so cold that anything it touches freezes over instantly, and in the places where stands, grass dies. It doesn't even speak, instead just letting out these creepy growls. And if that wasn't enough, its theme music has caused childhood traumas to many Finnish children. Here, I'll give you links to a picture of the thing and its theme. Please have a look (if you dare, based on my description), and tell me my opinions of them. And then imagine what it would've been like to listen to that theme before you're even 10...

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/moomin/images/b/b9/Groke_3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120207063907

https://youtube.com/watch?v=EJBaHgWJX_Q
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    Okay! That was scary, I see what you're talking about! If GF made that a Pokemon, I could see it being the next Ice/Ghost type since Froslass.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    Yeah. And as I said, imagine seeing that thing and listening to that music when you're not even 10 yet... The many sleepless nights I had because of this thing (any some other scary stuff too) left their scars on me, and I still sometimes keep looking behind my back if I happen to walk around in the dark, even though I know there's no one there.
    I'm considering using the beta Umbreon you posted in RM earlier as an avatar soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom