Recent content by FinnishPokéFan92

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

In Scarlet and Violet's code, Shiinotic is mistakenly classified as a Mythical Pokémon, because its Japanese name is similar to that of Marshadow, so a typo of some kind has likely occurred at some point.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Call me crazy, but there actually was a part of me that suspected a Kalos game was coming, based on the simple fact that the Kalos trio are the only box art Legendaries to not appear in Scarlet and Violet in some fashion. So I guess you could say that The Indigo Disk covered our return to Unova...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

What is your most commonly received reaction?

Likes at 45,179.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

The last time I saw Ingo, he disappeared into this weird portal in space-time. I hope he's okay.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

dances to upbeat music
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

randomly plays a vuvuzela into a loudspeaker
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I prefer spoons, thanks.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I figured a regular Revive wasn't good enough. I'm a Raichu! Zzzzap! 42. Another Toon.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah, I've been very inactive in the Forums for the last 12 months. Only now I realize how genuinely I've missed all of you. uses a Max Revive So good to see you again. Seeing that username after so long made me smile.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Mythical Pokémon are all about being so mysterious and forgotten that there is next to no in-game lore about them. That's what sets them apart from Legendary Pokémon.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I do not know how it was not seen, but it wasn't. The story is called "the untold story" because it is literally that: there was been no one to tell the story until now.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Pecharunt didn't take part in the battle or the cave raid, so I'd say it's possible it simply went unnoticed.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

He seems to have not known about Pecharunt's involvement in the story, so I don't think there was enough evidence to point out that a fourth Pokémon was involved, especially since it didn't take part in the fight.
Back
Top Bottom