• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by FinnishPokéFan92

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Who's That Color?

Paras Yellow
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

[SPOILERS] Silhouettes in JN065

It could also be Kabu. They hinted at Ash getting a rematch with Surge after Ash's battle with Visquez, so I don't feel he's redundant.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

6. And one of them was less than a minute old.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN066: Flabebe's White Flower

@duringpampers The title is actually "Flabebe's White Flower", not "White Flower Flabebe", according to the preview.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN067: Suspect Pikachu!?

Plot twist: it's actually not Officer Jenny and a detective, but Jessie and James in disguise, who use the story of a crime as a cover to steal Pikachu.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Mash Potato Edition

I'm planning on getting my phone's screen fixed up tomorrow. But just as I was planning that, another disaster struck: I had accidentally spilled some water onto my laptop's keyboard, and now the keyboard becomes unresponsive after few minutes whenever I turn the laptop back on. Dammit...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN069: Watch Over My First Errand!

I wonder if this shot is from this episode? If it is, then all that's left from the special preview is the Project Mew arc itself.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN068: Go's Rival!? The Road to Mew!!

At least Yonemura is involved. A veteran who's been with the show since season 1.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Noted. My bad.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe because her development is separate from Ash and Goh's journey most of the time? In any case, her absence in Project Mew does not bother me.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

He can always connect with them more.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

This same director/animator team has also previously worked on JN054 and JN062.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Summary and staff list by Dephender on Serebii:
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Staff and summary translated by Dephender on Serebii:
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

@duringpampers or @swiftgallade46, please change the "Use" in the title to "Errand". It's the correct translation.