F
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Neither have I, but as you I plan to pick one someday, but for me is mostly to play the new Donkey Kong, plus there are hints about a new Metroid game being developed for the Wii U and I absolutely adore Metroid. Super Mario 3D World looks interesting too, plus Rosalina is in the game.

No mention whatsoever. Maybe Ted or The Mother watch The Big Bang Theory?

Right? I am still sad Cold Case and Lie to Me got canceled :/
    That would be a nice place to live in. xD

Not really. I like reading but I'm not into collecting books. ;)
    Will you play it on the Wii U or 3DS?

Yes, she doesn't have a name yet. Speaking of names, they just revealed the names of Ted's kids a few episodes ago, did you notice? The girl is Penny and I... uh... I don't remember the boy's name.

I think it should be exactly like HIMYM and this is what most of the fandom is and will be expecting. It is a spin off, after all.
    The games are the new Super Smash Bros and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Not all. I started watching from the last season featuring the Ninth Doctor (the one from 2005 iirc).

Nope, the series show a different take/version of Hannibal Lecter's character. Personally, I am enjoying Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal of the character much more than one in Silence of the Lambs. The sad part is that the series debuted last year, so there is only one season so far. Still, the series is very good, very very good.

Yes she is! For a while I was starting to think the writers would end the series with some shitty plot twist and with Ted and Robin being together in the end. Good thing they didn't, I love Robin, but I think The Mother and Ted are a much much better couple. By the way, I wonder what her name is.

Well now you have something new to look forward to!
    Exactly! I already have to wait for two games I really want to play and that seems enough of waiting to me.

I see! I will pick Sherlock to watch then, but after I finish watching Doctor Who (I only have season 7 left sadly). I also have to finish watching Hannibal, but this case is more less like Game of Thrones, the series doesn't have many episodes and I will have to wait a long time until the next season is complete. ;_; Speaking of which, have you watched Hannibal?

I love The Mother. She is so funny :D The "How Your Mother Met Me" episode is hands down one of my favorites from the show. It is a shame it took so long for she to properly appear. Also, she is so pretty! I don't know why some people are so negative about her appearance. Anyways, I am excited for the "How I Met Your Dad" spin-off and I hope it isn't just one-season long show.
    Game of Thrones is really good, but so far I only watched the first season.

I was planing to wait for the series to end before watching the following seasons, but seems like the series will still last for a long time :p

I felt sympathy for her too, she had her reasons to be annoying, after all Walter sort of ruined her life. I really liked Gus, too bad he died.

A friend of mine recommended me Sherlock, but I am yet to watch it. Is it good?
    Yeah, the show is certainly great, just not my cup of tea.

Breaking Bad is very good indeed, although some characters from the show are extremely annoying (Skyler lol)

I also watch How I Met Your Mother regularly. Can't believe it is close to ending ;_;
    I was watching The Walking Dead a few days ago, but I don't know if I will keep watching.

There is a certain happening in season 2 that was too much for me.

What about you?
    Oh! Well, I don't like that sort of thing in TV shows, movies, or games. I'm okay with it elsewhere, if that makes any sense. xD
    Well, yes, but ... I'm not sure I understand. xD What does that have to do with me not watching Game of Thrones?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom