Recent content by Fire Master

1. F

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black I'm not really loving the new pokemon but I'm not going to judge until I see the official artwork, hopefully it would change my mind
  2. F

Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, char

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, I don't know if this is real or not but I don't like the new girl, they should keep the girl from BW as the lead like in previous generations with May and Dawn. Her pokemon looks really cool though
  3. F

Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution avail

Re: Jirachi to be available to European Generation IV games via Wi-Fi: Distribution a i just got my very first Jirachi ever :cool:
  4. F

On the Origin of Species: Bronzor and Bronzong: Investigating the inspirations behind

Re: On the Origin of Species: Bronzor and Bronzong: Investigating the inspirations be That was really interesting. I like how their Heatproof ability relates so close to the legend.. and that was a great ending for the article
  5. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

the theme of Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy
  6. F

What Pokemon do you want to follow you around in HGSS?

definitely cyndaquil and the evolved forms and after that i'll put the darkrai i'm getting next week lol
  7. F

Member Card to be available to North American and PAL Platinum players: Key item avai

Re: North America to get Member Card: Item available Aug. 3 - Sept. 13 via Wi-Fi yes especially for us that don't live in the US and don't get these events
  8. F

Your status on Platinum

i have 7 badges and i'm about to go to sunyshore but i've been levelin up just caught giratina and the lake trio Pokedex: Seen: 179 Obtained: 93 Party: Infernape lvl 49 Empoleon lvl 47 Torterra lvl 49 Staraptor lvl 48 Luxray lvl 50 Gallade lvl 48 pretty basic but...
  9. F

The last pokemon you captured

Azelf, my favorite member of the lake trio
  10. F

Which anime pokemon cries do you like/dislike etc..

i like cyndaquil's cry when it uses a fire attack and bursts the flames on its back. and the most annoying would def be cacnea's
  11. F

How many Eeveelutions will there be when it's all said and done?

I'd like that too but i don't think it's gonna happen because on every gen where there've been eeveelutions they only introduce 2 or 3. There are still 9 types with no eeveelution (excluding Normal type) so if they introduced at least 3 new ones every gen it would take 3 more generations of...
  12. F

What About a Fourth Evolution?

I don't think it's a good idea to have a third evolution. Some pokemon in the third stage are already big enough and strong enoung. Imagine if Rhyperior or Dragonite evolved they would be huge and very strong almost like a legendary. If they decide to make a 5th gen it would be better to give...
  13. F

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Decmeber 26th My birthday pokemon is... Wynaut!! meh, sure why not?? lol
  14. F

How Old Were You?

i was like 9 or 10 when i started to watch the anime and i got more into it when i played Red like 2 years later
  15. F

Most cringe-inducing Pokémon moment?

I have two: When I had Diamond i let my cousin play it for a week and when he gave it back to me he was like - oh i traded your dialga to a friend but you got a brand new piplup. He bought the game later and as soon as he caught dialga i just took it lol Later i was one pokemon left to...
Back
Top Bottom