Recent content by Fireboltvulpix

1. F

Who do you ship Barry with?

Oh god, Hyper boy X goth girl...actually i can see that :I
  2. F

I'm more of a clingy and challengeshipping fan my self. just never liked paring him with girls that much. he just...seems like he'd be gay (and no i don't say that just cuz I'm a yaoi fan). Dawn and Cynthia are the only exceptions but even then i don't go out of my what to find it :I
  3. F

lol or maybe Palmer's a cheater XD but any way back on topic.
  4. F

How do you figure that? I'm not trying to start an argument or anything I'm just curious.
  5. F

I love challengeshipping! *gets shoe thrown at her* what about Roark/Barry? I like shipping their fathers together and i love crack parings. lol IDK y else I would want to ship them together XD wonder if it has a name.
  6. F

I ship Barry with *takes deep breath* Palmer, Lucas, Cynthia, Dawn, Thorton, James, Volkner, Red, and Buck. This goes for in-game, anime and manga.
  7. F

Hmm maybe so. I'm sure not everyone here would care for my favorite ship anyway (lol challengeshipping XD)
  8. F

yay pics...*looks around* i can't figure out how to post them right. *hangs head in shame*
  9. F

lol maybe he was sarcastic. idk I've only been watching bits and pieces of the show since gen 3. lol James/Barry would be awesome. does anyone know where i can find some? Also we need pics. is there any rule against that in this discussion?
  10. F

if I remember correctly i think Barry was the only person Paul wasn't a complete jerk to. IDK I don't watch the anime so much any more and am going by what bulbapedia said :/
  11. F

Rate the Avatar Above You

9/10
  12. F

The Stupid Excuses Game !

I thought it would cure my blindness. Guilty of stealing someones pants while they were wearing them.
  13. F

What would you do if...?

probably have a life and go outside every once and a while. what would you do if you if some one stole your last stick of gum?
  14. F

Rate the Avatar Above You

6/10 SPIDERS!!! GET EM OFF ME!
Back
Top Bottom