Recent content by fireflight57

1. F

Preview XY021: Debut! Serena and Fokko on Pokévision!!

I totally get what you ar driving at here, but one thing baout this series is they know how to use their characters and they know how to use in game aspects really well. From the preview this looks prety good and it would be nice to see a character achieve soem level of fame that is not just...
  2. F

Preview XY019: Madame X's Plot! The Scary Calamanero!!

I have to agree that it would be nice to see team flare here in this episode, but I Would like to see a different kind of villain, one like hunter J, but knowing the plot that team flare has I would like to see an even darker character, one who coul parralel Hunter J in cruelty, but also have a...
  3. F

Preview XY021: Debut! Serena and Fokko on Pokévision!!

Like alot of people I am on the fence about this being serenas goal, altough i think it could bring in some depth to the show. First off, if they do it right, likr instead of a short clip having it be like movie they could bring in the champion as ajudge of something. Also if they kepp it from...
  4. F

Review S17 EP07: Giving Chase at the Rhyhorn Race!

I am not going to do a long post here as alot of people have done that, just gonna do a few highlights, the dub is not screwing up the chemistry of the cast and the dialogue, thats huge! Second, Ash and Serena give me hope that that something will blossom between the two of them, somethij...
Back
Top Bottom