Recent content by fireflight775

1. F

Review S17 EP28: The Bonds of Evolution!

The main thing I don't like when they introduce a champion as a character in the anime is that they don't allow for someone to take their place when a new one is introduced in the games. I like Diantha but she is no Cynthia she is also better then the anime Alder but that's not saying much...
  2. F

Preview XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

I am actually really excited for this episode! We finally get to see what Ash would look like if things had gone different in his life or if lacked certain characteristics that define him in a episode designed to explore these possibilities. I am looking forward to mirror as more so, but also to...
  3. F

Review XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

I have to say its nice to see a pokemon with flair and heart in the anime. Hawlucha is a pokemon designed for Ash in my opinion, strong, brave, determined, and hopeful. Ash was great and we get to see Froakie reach closer to its full potential. Also its nice to see Conkeldurr as a badguy its not...
  4. F

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

Personally I want to see flying press for two reasons one it has both flying and fighting capabilities, second I want to see froakie battle hard it has the potential to become one of the greatest powerhouses as has had, and if it fully evolves it will be a journey, not something automatic like...
  5. F

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

Well for starters he has never had a flying/ fighting type combo in one pokemon. Ash really really needs somthing that could help him beat mega lucario and hawlucha could be that pokemon. Also who knows Fletchinder could become so powerful that Hawlucha has some real competition and not from a...
  6. F

Review S17 EP21: A Pokévision of Things to Come!

Ok jeszie is such a diva it is awesome! I am glad to see that again. Plus there has got to be soe return of the whole pokevision thing as poeple rate them and I cant see Serena becoming quite popular. Hope that play out:-)
  7. F

Review XY031: Lucario VS Bursyamo! The Cave of Trials!!

Seeing the battle between Gurkins Blaziken and Lucario was the biggest highlight. But seeing how Gurkinn has Blaziken and is the mega evolution guru, it may be able to mega evolve. I mean why would a guru on this type of evolution only have one pokemon who can mega evolve does not make sense...
  8. F

Preview XY030: Corni and Lucario! The Secret of Mega Evolution!!

I am just hoping to see Korrina get stronger over the next few episodes, and see why she is considered to be the mega evolution successor in the anime explained well. Thats pretty much it, plus an explosive gym battle when that happens. Not much else as I think every other topic has been...
  9. F

Review S17 EP19: A Conspiracy to Conquer!

I have to admit I have some problems with this episode 1 it was too easy to figue out Who madam X was 2 Clemonts invention did the blow up gag thing 3 Ash being able to reach pikachu through friendship But there were some great points 1 We may have seen our first really evil pokemon:-) 2 Clemont...
  10. F

Review XY028: Champion Carnet Appears! Mega Sirnight in the Mist!!

This is not a bad episode:-) I mean Paul one of Ash's greatest rivals got owned by Cynthia, honestly his whole team even Torterra got beat badly, to the point where he actually looked heavily depressed Ash should be glad he got a real battle and that Diantha fought like a champion is spposed to...
  11. F

Preview XY028: Champion Carnet Appears! Mega Sirnight in the Mist!!

If anything I want Daintha to battle Ash seriously, unlike Alder did.I would also love it if Gardevoir is fast is does not need teleport, but at the same time it is a great defensive move in the anime, so I would like to see it outside of Sabrinas gym match over a decade ago. I also have high...
  12. F

Review XY026: Peroppafu and Peroream!! The Sweet Battle isn't a Piece of Cake!?

I have to aggree as well, also I am loving the rivals this season! I especially like how Ash has a rival that does not hate him, and one that can actually teach him advanced techniques. This rival for Serena could be formidable in battle so hoping to see that. Hoping even Bonnie gets a rival, it...
  13. F

Review XY026: Peroppafu and Peroream!! The Sweet Battle isn't a Piece of Cake!?

Great episode just from the episode pics. Was it just it just me or did anyone get the irony of cotton candy pokemon getting caught up in a giant swirling vaccume type machine? I am hoping that pokepuffs keep showing up and that we get to see a competition where new rivals show and old ones...
  14. F

Preview XY024: The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!

Lets face it Ash needs a fully evolved dragon type, one with massive power, if catches skrelp I think he can have that, I would rather see gible evolve and become a Garchomp considerably, but I don think that is going to happen any time soon. If he catches skrelp and that si a strong if, he...
  15. F

Review S17 EP13: Kindergarten Chaos!

Nice intro for sylveon which easily my fave fairy type, mainly design wise, nice battle for froakie he is defnitely getting stronger. I always like it when ash bonds with a little kid, which he seems to do at least pnce every region, and I like froakies personality in this episode, trying to be...
Back
Top Bottom