Recent content by Fireheart

1. F

What is your favorite generation?

Oh man, hmm I think I'm gonna say Gen IV because of all the new things it introduced that improved things, although Gen III is close behind.
  2. F

What video games are you playing now?

Emerald, Awesomenauts (which got their kickstarter funded :D), and some random Minecraft minigames with friends.
  3. F

It's been a long time...

No sorry I don't remember you :( But I do remember that the trading forum was brand spanking new when I joined and it was one of the main reasons I did
  4. F

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

^ Same thing for me, he's currently a Tentacruel that's on my SS team
  5. F

It's been a long time...

Welp it's been about 2 maybe 3 years since I posted in this forum, I started losing interest in the forum after losing my White game and I haven't picked up a Pokemon game for about a year before the past 2 weeks. With the release of X & Y on the horizon (even if I don't own a 3ds :/) I started...
  6. F

Mafia Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Over! The Town wins!

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Day 1 - Poor Johnny ;-; Randomly! Opossum Guy Because :sonano:
  7. F

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - Death by vintage - Last updated 7-8-11 2300 EST Isn't it night 2? Odd character...
  8. F

Rabbit Doubt -- WOLVES WIN -- 7/11/11

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- DAY 2 -- Let's not tie again -- 10 PM EST 7/8/11 It feels like an endless day 1...
  9. F

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Confirm your role! Confirming epic role.
  10. F

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7 Oh look at the beautiful rabbit... The pink background, the white surface. The 2 colors of brown and white working perfectly on the rabbit... Oh so beautiful.
  11. F

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 2 - The Screamer in the Hole - Last updated 7-7-11 2230 ES That would be hilarious! Anyway why is TLZ voting randomly like that? Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z
  12. F

Re: Rabbit Doubt -- The Best Non-Mafia Game DAY 1 -- Phase Change Tomm. 10 PM EST 7/7 Oooh look I'm being voted! So uh... Vote 1: TFSpock Vote 2: Shadow Darkrai
  13. F

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia [SU + Discussion] I am in
  14. F

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 1 - Not again... - Last updated 7-6-11 No he was. It just says the godfathers power will be sent to someone else now tat he is dead. At least I think.
  15. F

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia - Night 1 - Not again... - Last updated 7-6-11 So there still is a Godfather out there... That's frustrating.
Back
Top Bottom