• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by firelord767

1. F

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

I never actually considered this until now, but he's either dead or an epic swimmer. It probably isn't canon, and rather an Easter Egg to prove that Nintendo does acre about the pokemon-playing teens of the internetz.
  2. F

Cameos from past generations in B&W

Re: What cameos from other generations would you like to see in BW? Give me PetalBurg Gym Leader Norman or give me death!
  3. F

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but all ships, like boats, also vanish. I wish i had a Yellow Submarine
  4. F

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

Not JUST a bus, but THE MAGICAL MYSTERY TOURBUS
  5. F

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

I no wat i be riding in BW in all seriosness, the idea of riding a pokemon is pretty neat! It could also kill off HMs, and rather any flying pokemon will elevate if you hit b, and any water pokemon will swim if you walk into mwater, and climbing pokemon climb that wall .ect.
  6. F

If Pokemon were real would you force yours to battle?

I wouldn't force them, as a matter a fact i would release any pokemon that hated me and wanted to leave, just like when Red opened that door in one of the Boulder Badge chapters of Pokespe. My starter? If he hated me, i'd still need a pokemon. I'd probably be a selfish jerk and keepo him...
  7. F

The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance is an Awful Person

THATS RIGHT, HE HAS A CAPE. RESPECT A MAN IN A CAPE! And if a Hyper Beam to the face really does build character, then lemme go by that TM real quick and... OW THAT HURT
  8. F

Your favorite Pokemon from each generation?

Re: Your favorite pokemon from each geneartion? Gen 1: Squirtle Gen 2: Celebi Gen 3: T3h Mudkipz Gen 4: Lucario
  9. F

Underappreciated Pokémon

Doduo is never apriciated, and i hated it before i got Shadows of Almia and i was all "OMFG FREE RIDEZ FTW" and began loving the sucker. And then Yellow got one and i was all "OMFZORZ U R RELATED TO GIALLOZ POKEMON KEKEKEKEKE UR EPIC WIN" And then i caught one and learned that it can learn...
  10. F

Whats your favorite baby Pokemon?

Wyanut. Wynaut puns FTW
  11. F

Way to reduce the number of legendaries in B/W

Manaphy also needs to be stripped. I'm debating that maybe the Regie Trio minus Gigas should also get a strip. Before we get more legends, we need to KILL SOME OFF
  12. F

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. I remember how shocked i was when i reached a point in Ruby where Team Aqua was the good guys... i thought they weren't present at all! That brings up the idea that maybe a team finally comes close to bringing the world down, and you join an anti-team with some of the last...
  13. F

Theory on Zoroark/Legendaries.

I can already say that due to evolving, Zoroark is not legendary, shooting this theory out the window. A 'Truth Seeker' pokemon could show up, though.
  14. F

oh wow black/white gameplay footage!

This'll get locked pretty fast. I admint, i was fooled until... well, i waas fooled until i was the vid.,
  15. F

oh wow black/white gameplay footage!

This'll get locked pretty fast. I admint, i was fooled until... well, i waas fooled until i was the vid.,
Back
Top Bottom