Recent content by firestar343

1. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

no. But I have a 6 IV Zubat (hatched) Japanese that I'll trade for an event. Its not shiny, but it has Perfect IV's. Is that OK?
  2. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

would you trade all 3 Colloseum Starter Pokemon in Luxury Balls for these 3 Pokemon: 4 IV Korean Froakie, 5 IV Shuppet and 4 IV Croagunk.
  3. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

ok. Would you do 3-4 Dream Ball Pokemon for my Shiny Masquarain?
  4. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

oh, ok then. Do you have a Genesect? I'll give an UT Shiny Froakie with Protean. Its lvl 1 with TM moves. Got it in a trade. Also have a shiny Masquarain.
  5. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

would 2 Shiny Pokemon seal me 2 events? I like the Nintendo of Korea Mew and the Korean Guidebook Keldeo.
  6. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

OT is is Japanese, so I can't spell it. I'D is 07189. Language is Japanese.
  7. F

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

named my Yveltal Y JUST BECAUSE I caught it in Pokemon Y. Right after that, I was like, 'I hate this name', but was too lazy to change it. Now its stuck. I kinda....put it in Poke Bank. Also got a HA Jiggypuff named Lana Del Ray (not joking) from the GTS. I cracked up.
  8. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

how many DIFFERENT Dream Ball Pokemon would an UT Event Arceus get me? From HG/SS, Japan.
  9. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I can evolve it it to one of the other B-Day Eeveelutions, if you want.
  10. F

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I've become OBSESSED with the House of Night Novels (READ THEM!), so I've been naming my IGN and Pokemon after characters in the series. I ALWAYS pick female, and name her Zoey after the Main Character in the series. if my starter is male (it usually is) I name him Stark (for reasons I can't...
  11. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I'm interested in the Pokemon Lover Manaphy, a female HA Tepig + Female HA Totodile. I can offer a variety of Shinies/Legends for them. i'll be on at around 3:30 PM EST today if you want to trade. oh, and I have a B-Day Eevee I got in a trade if you want that for the Manaphy.
  12. F

GEN VI: LF:Legends + Shinies

I'm looking for the following legendary and shiny pokemon: Legends: Mew Shaymin Dream World Lugia Shinies: All Starters (first form) Eevee Spewpa w/ Everstone offering: Virizion w/ Master Ball (shiny for this ONLY) HA Amaura (not event) HA Eevee HA Heracross Shiny Sandslash...
  13. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

I am. Just offered you a trade
  14. F

4+ PC boxes to give away!

I'll take a female HA Eevee. Let me know when you can trade.
  15. F

Hannah's Trading Thread

where's the serial code Amaura?
Back
Top Bottom