Recent content by FireUmbreon

1. F

New Eeveelutions?

Re: Dragon Eevee Then please would you care to explain vaporeon? That's not a mammal pokemon.
  2. F

Looking for 2 Eevees. (1 of each gender, female with DW is optional)

Awesome. PM me when you're ready.
  3. F

It's alright I'll wait for the male unless you already have it.
  4. F

So yeah I am looking for two eevees and I need both of them before servers shut down. FC is 2538-8295-7917 I don't have much to give but I'd be really grateful if I could get both. Thanks in advance!
  5. F

Time may Tell anything [Leavanny Duo and FireUmbreon]

Fire replied "Why did she tell that to you? I heard that the only dangerous thing in Sinnoh was team Galactic but they already disbanded some years ago....". Then he stared a bit confused while waiting for her answer.
  6. F

Mafia My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic - ENDGAME! Town, jda95, and Sputnik win!

Re: My Little Pony: Mafia is Magic SIGNUPS NOW OPEN! OOOH MLP FIM. SIGN UP SIGN UP also dashie is best pony
  7. F

Time may Tell anything [Leavanny Duo and FireUmbreon]

Re: The Family Story [Leavanny Duo and FireUmbreon] Fire sighed and looked calmly at the new forest, he felt a bit uncomfortable due to him not being used to see Sinnoh pokemon around the place. He went for a bit to the forest to gather his own food, deciding that he'd need to take a walk to...
  8. F

PMD: Explorers of Victory

Team Name: DarkBurn (Because Fire(the leader) proposed it so) Team Member: Fire Species: Umbreon (Additional type: Fire) Gender: Male Level: 40 Held Item: Quick Claw Lens: Wide Team Member: Flare Species: Flareon Gender: Male Level: 37 Held Item: Charcoal Lens: Zoom Team Member: Leah Species...
  9. F

Eevee Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced for players of the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 and

Re: Eevee Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced for players of the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 lucky them. if I had a ds and black 2/white 2 (yeah I know it's for japanese versions) I'd surely try that wi-fi tourney. <3
  10. F

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ Sign-Ups are open! ~ 11/7/12 Ok to correct this. I'll join. and my favorite anime is dragon ball z
  11. F

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Any kind of fishes. I hate those bones. also I dislike eating ....anything that's disgusting in general.
  12. F

Your "YES!" moments

evolving my umbreon and leveling my pokes to level 100
  13. F

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

I've watched MLP FiM (I haven't watched the 2nd season yet but I loved the 1st one). also my favorite pony is Dashie. I should see the 2nd season.
  14. F

About time I've posted.

Thanks people. heheh. hopefully I'll behave by the rules and have fun. (especially in mafias.)
  15. F

Mafia Bleach Mafia ~ ENDGAME ~ 12/6/12 ~ Soul Society and Elysion have won!

Re: Bleach Mafia ~ Sign-Ups are open! ~ 11/7/12 I'll join, I've already played mafias before. considering I've been in marioboards... this'll be cool I guess
Back
Top Bottom