Jyo
Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Power-Up-Punch will be the Main Move that Mienfoo, Machoke, and Hawlucha wil use and Hawlucha will use a New Move I Forget what it is called but VERY POWERFUL.
    I HATE Killing the Ones I Love and Pokemon that are at Level 8. 8 Is My Favorite Number so I HATE Killing Pokemon at Level 8.
    Be Warned of the Hawlucha at the 3rd Gym, it is the Strongest and it Killed My Team, Have someone that is Fast but I Don't know if U Do have one because this Thing PISSED ME OFF SOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY.
    U Are going to Train Xandra well Ok because I Do NOT Know if Male and Female Pyroar have different Stats Ok Man, since U Might want to Use her in the Upcoming Gyms Especially in the Grass Gym and Ice Gym.
    Same, I was once a hardcore Lucario user back in Gen 4, breeding them to death and stuff, once trying to fill an entire PC box with bred Riolus, and soft resetting until my Riolu hatched female. But in Gen 5, I found Mienshao more appealing in battle and appearance.

I kind of think Lucario deserved the attention and popularity back in Gen 4, having it's own movie and being in Brawl (hoping for it to be in SSB4), with it technically being the unofficial third mascot of the franchise after Pikachu and Charizard (Raichu, Y U NO HAVE MEGA EVOLUTION!?), but anymore it just seems like they've taken it too far, and it's time that other Pokemon from Gen 4 got some light once more, and what Pokemon from Gen 4 gets light? Garchomp, a Pokemon that's so broken and overpowered that it was actually banned from tournaments, and does Nintendo care? No, they just gave it one anyways.
    True, but not only are there only a few Pokemon with Megas (like a very small minority), but 90% of them are Pokemon I don't even care about. Not to mention that most of them are of Gen 1 and 3 Pokemon, and asides from Houndoom, Absol, and Lucario, almost none of the Pokemon I wanted to have Mega Evolutions got them, such Pokemon like Ninetales, Flygon, and Mienshao, let alone Floatzel.

On the upside, at least no Eeveelutions got them, on the downside, Floatzel will continue to be in Lucario's shadow along with almost all of Gen 4 that isn't Lucario, Garchomp, Leafeon, or Glaceon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom