Recent content by Five-Gate Omega

1. F

Preview SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

Yep with Ash battling Guzma in the Semis, it's all but confirmed, that Gladion will beat Ash in the finals and win the League. I've always trusted the writers to dash many peoples hopes and dreams when it comes to Ash winning a League and this ain't no different this time around.
  2. F

Preview SM044: Satoshi and Hoshigumo! Mysterious Encounter!!

I for one would gladly accept Ash getting Nebby instead. First of all I hated the SM Games Story for reasons too long winded to type here without going off topic Second if the Anime does deviate from the games plot, it wouldn't be the first time it has done it, and this may actually make the...
  3. F

Preview SM044: Satoshi and Hoshigumo! Mysterious Encounter!!

Uhhhh... wasn't there a merchandise listing somewhere that showed Nebby/Cosmog with sime of Ash's other Alola Mons(Dusk Lycanroc, Rowlet, etc.) That and this Episode Preview and Title lead me to believe hat Ash will look after Cosmic/Nebby instead. Regardless, I think Lillie will play a pivotal...
  4. F

Preview XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

Am I the only one that thinks that Team Flare could actually interrupt the League and cause the League to be cancelled midway due to Team Flare finally moving foward with the final phases of their plans. Kinda like what happened at the end of the B/W games with Team Plasma. Especially...
  5. F

Ash's Best Team

I'd say these six Pikachu(main partner/unevolved powerhouse Charizard(powerhouse sweeper) Sceptile(speed sweeper) Kingler(versatile wallbreaker) Krookodile(physical attacker) Heracross(lead powerhouse)
  6. F

So... RS remakes. It's gonna be May?

Ohoho I see what u did thar! Anywho, I don't see why Max and May wouldn't possibly and pontentially make a brief comeback. It would indeed help promote remakes as well as potentially giving us Mega Venusaur's debut.(Note:We already had Mega Blastoise and Mega Blaziken debuts in standard...
  7. F

So, Is Mewtwo still the world's strongest pokemon?

In the anime the original Mewtwo should at least be a cut under Arceus but in a proper battle between those two it could go either way. Against all the Dragon type Legends and Kyogre and Groudon, Mewtwo would barely beat them in a proper battle, other wise he is considered thier equal. For 6th...
  8. F

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

I was hoping that this Premier girl had a crush on Ash. Either way, it's unlikely that she is Ash's rival. However, she might end up being Serena's rival when it comes to Ash. I forsee a very interesting episode airing in about two weeks. Ehehehehe....can't wait! !
  9. F

Strange yet Effective Strategies

I use a Sylveon with a Bold nature with Max Hp and Def with Wish/Heal Bell/Calm Mind/ and most importantly, Draining Kiss. I usually wait til I have a perfect opportunity, then I setup, usually when Reflect is up. Then I alternate between Wish and Calm Mind to setup 3 or 4 or maybe even 6 Calm...
  10. F

Preview XY017 - Froakie VS Frogadier! Ninja Battle!!

Re: XY0?? - Froakie VS Frogadier Hopefully a Kunoichi perhaps. Anywho, I believe this is just another development episode for Froakie. I hope they handle this well. Also he seems to be getting all these episodes to shine, but we will see how much development Froakie gets.
  11. F

Name a trainer that you'd hate to lose to in the anime

I'd hate to lose against trainers who either mistreat their Pokemon or have a mindset that dismisses the bond between trainer and Pokemon as a vital factor for for winning battles. Moreso, I'd hate to lose to trainers who haven't at least made an effort to bond with their Pokemon. In...
  12. F

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Re: XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Park!! I really hope that this trainer is going to be Ash's rival, though at this point and time I doubt it. But I really hope she has a major crush on Ash if she is indeed his rival. This could also work with Serena having deep feelings...
  13. F

Ash's Traveling Companions: What if he gets a Female-Version of Brock?

This would so be the best thing that could happen in terms of Traveling Companions next series. In terms of falling for Ash, I'd rather a serious female rival fall for him.
  14. F

Big Fans of Cherry?

I for one like to keep a personal catalogue of all COTDs and similar characters in the anime. Half of the reason I watch the show is to see how vairous COTDs interact with the main characters and the like. As for Cherry, I would think she is one of the better COTDs from Johto, but that's only my...
  15. F

Review S16 EP21: Secrets From Out of the Fog!

This is probably my favorite episode of BW overall. I guess I misjudged Episode N, but this episode gave me hope. The interactions between the twerps an N, Concordia, and Anthea were so mystifying and yet so real. I liked N's backstory and the way it was told as well as how cold the two sisters...
Back
Top Bottom