• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! I'm a new updator at Cascadia and will be taking over for Revolver_Oshawott, so I'd like to know if you're still up for your adventure, want to start over a new one or drop out or however you want to proceed. I won't be making an update for you until I get your confirmation, so it's in the best interest of everyone if you'll try to be quick about it. :3
    The Hunger Games have started! Read the thread and PM your account of the Cornucopia to me, KantoMasta and Plumbum (all of us)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…