• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Flame Mistress

1. F

The Shipping Debate Thread

Eh, I'm bored, so why the hell not. First of all, Archaic, I do agree with the other users that you are making quite a bold statement there. Sure, I won't deny that there have been some solid hints to Misty having a crush on Ash, but I've failed to notice any solid hints of PokéShipping from...
  2. F

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

Once the Cornucopia had disappeared from sight, Kyla quickly scaled a tree - one whose branches started stretching out high up, but wasn't entirely branchless either - and checked the contents of both her backpacks. In the first one there was a blanket large enough to cover her whole body, and...
  3. F

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP]

The timer began to tick off the seconds. Kyla quickly scanned the area, and soon she found what she was looking for; a backpack, probably full of supplies. She took another quick glance at the timer. 1:28. A quarter of her time gone. She then looked around her. To the north and south, there were...
  4. F

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Dawn. Misty argued too much with Ash (however much she had a crush on him) and Ash was probably too young to care about love anyway, May was more of a little sister figure to Ash, and Iris is just... Iris. She's pretty much unshippable, being the wild girl she is (and the one who cares the least...
  5. F

Travelling Tales - Kanto Era

Name: Alicia Winters Nickname: Cici (prefers Cici) Age: 14 Gender: Female Training Career: Trainer Birthplace: Veilstone City, Sinnoh Starter Pokémon: Venus the Skorupi, Female Looks: Alicia is of*average height for her age, if not slightly shorter, at 163cm. Her soft and flame red...
  6. F

Travelling Tales - Kanto Era

Hey, I know I'm a bit late, but an I still allowed to make a reservation for this RP?
  7. F

Pokemon plushies and figures

I have twelve plushies in total: Pikachu, Piplup, Celebi, Zorua (these four were a special set to celebrate the release of M13... or whatever), Entei, Cresselia, Togekiss, Pansear, Lapras, Drifloon, Purrloin, and Victini (these eight are the official Pokémon Center ones). I've also got a talking...
  8. F

Contest Purrloin vs. Poochyena

Ahh, I absolutely adore both Purrloin and Poochyena, so it's really hard for me to decide ;A; But I guess Poochyena, because adorable little puppies > adorable little kittens.
  9. F

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Anime-wise, Ash. I'd have picked Cilan if it weren't for the fact that he resembles my form tutor so much. Game-wise, Marlon or Barry. Marlon because he reminds me of Finnick Odair from The Hungrr Games, and Barry because he's do funny it's adorable.
  10. F

Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil it.

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i Personally, I think it's just a waste of time and money, especially if you can't even understand Japanese - id rather like to know what I'm doing and what the others are saying rather than have no clue about...
  11. F

The Hunger Games [Non-Pokemon RP] [Sign up's open!]

Name: Kyla Hale Nickname: N/A Age: 15 Gender: Female District: 4 Personality: Kyla is calm and reserved; she analyzes each situation she finds herself in carefully, and never acts without thinking beforehand (unless it is an instinctive reaction, or an emergency). She is quite...
  12. F

Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 15 spots left (Officials Wanted)

Re: Hunger Games (Pokémon): Sign Up's open, 17 spots left (Officials Wanted) Pokémon: Sneasel Nickname: Kyla Gender: Female District: 2 Personality: Kyla likes working independently, and is very wary of others. She is constantly on guard, and she doesn't let people easily socialize with...
  13. F

More Gyms in Gen VI, Or Is 8 Enough?

I think eight is an appropriate amount of Gyms. I mean, I would be fine with more, but I don't really see any reason why we should have more. There isn't a strong reason to do so.
  14. F

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Uh... Where exactly is the snow? I can't see it... ...Or is it because I'm on my iPhone?
  15. F

Your "YES!" moments

Finding my first wild shiny ever, a Shellder. I was SOOOO excited. Finally, 600+ hours of gameplay paid off! Getting three shinies on one GTS Negotiations trade session. For Lv100s that weren't EV'd in any way. Lol.
Back
Top Bottom