• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Flame_

1. F

War Room Players Contact List (Time-zones, Skype and QuickTopic)

Time zone: UTC -5 (NYC, Boston, Atlanta) Quicktopic: Flame_Alex
  2. F

Werewolf -- Endgame, Town Victory -- 5/8/13

Re: Werewolf -- Day 3 4/12/13 Alrighty, I wasn't expecting Vesna to be the IC but at least that gives us one cleared townie. To answer Master Mew in regards to his post #206, no I didn't realize that I was the hammering vote, I thought we needed one more after me for the lynch. Mutie -...
  3. F

Mafia BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 5/20/13 ✦ The End Hath Come

Re: BIBLE MAFIA ✦ 4/11/13 ✦ Night 0 Confirmed.
  4. F

Re: Werewolf -- Day 2 4/9/13 The only other alternative I see is Zima, who is giving me mixed signals by both definitively stating Crack isn't mafia, and then speaking in more general terms of 'Anyone could be flying under the radar' and 'There have been mafia people behind the lynchings'...
  5. F

Re: Werewolf -- Day 2 4/9/13 Overall, I'd say the amount of information that has been placed against Crack has been more than that against any other player. While the information could be wrong, I'm not sure that we could easily switch to another player who has less going against them right...
  6. F

Re: Werewolf -- Night 1 4/7/13 I've been out of town for the past 4 days and have limited internet access so I haven't had the time to do any major analysis. However, I am home now so I can do some thinking of my own. As for my FoS: Everyone, but leaning towards Crack ATM.
  7. F

Mafia Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 2- 08/04/13 Noooo! At least I die with my true love. :)
  8. F

Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Night 0 -04/04/13 Confirmed role!
  9. F

Re: Werewolf -- Day 1 3/31/13 Because, if by the previous count. Should I vote for Sour, then she would be lynched, ending the phase. Sour, unless something else comes up.
  10. F

Re: Werewolf -- Day 1 3/31/13 While I'll withhold my vote for now, just so the phase continues. If I had to state one way or another, I'd say that obviously nothing is directly pointing at Sour, at least the chain got the game going.
  11. F

Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Taking Signups - 1/04/13 I'll play, and generally both The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra for different reasons.
  12. F

Mafia Re: Harvest Moon: Back to Nature Mafia - Day 6: END GAME - TOWN VICTORY! (31-03-2013)

What a fun game, even if I did die somewhat early.
  13. F

Re: Werewolf -- Signups 3/28/13 Confirmed role.
  14. F

Re: Werewolf -- Signups 3/28/13 1. Some roles: -Villager: Eliminate baddies -Werewolf: Public QT ftw -Seer: Coppers -Innocent Child: Sweet. For every 4 Villagers there will be 1 Werewolf. 1/7 Villagers will be a Seer or Innocent Child. 2. Normal voting, .5+1 3. Classic voting 4...
  15. F

Cancelled Games Trauma Center: Viral Infection - CANCELLED - 4/2

Re: Trauma Center: Viral Infection - SIGN-UPS OPEN - 3/28 I'd like to be in!
Back
Top Bottom