• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Flamer1997

1. F

Want - pokerus virus

idk how to get that
  2. F

WANT - Thunderstone

what his that
  3. F

Who is getting the DSi?

i gated yesterday
  4. F

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread POKEMON LV BRYAN FC 1677 0948 4897
  5. F

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread POKEMON LV 100 BRYAN FC 1677 0948 4897
  6. F

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Battle me! BRYAN FC 1677 0948 4897
  7. F

HELLO!!!

Hi my name is bryan and ilive in puerto rico i love pkmn and charizard and une of my best friend is in this forum thx to celebi master im in this forum and chek our YT chanel http://www.youtube.com/user/pokecraze1997 brown guy celebi master white man me CM jordani me bryan thats all bye
Back
Top Bottom