• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by flamewarflipsides

1. F

Hi there

All new episodes are showing on CN, but I missed up to like Diamond and Pearl because of real life considerations and lack of access to CN. Now I don't know where to jump in!
  2. F

Hi there

Howdy Metan! I'm pretty new, myself. So you say you've been watching the anime since you were a kid. I watched it when I was young too, but changing channel lineups and moves to different channels kinda got in my way. If I wanted to get back into it as an adult, what would you recommend?
  3. F

Your Favourite Rival

Glitchipedia, for a minute I'm going to act like a Black/White version NPC and just go that this is great. You are 100% right in that Silver really is the darkest proper rival. No one is more violent, no one is more amoral, and no one is more legitemately dangerous to the PC while still being a...
  4. F

If you could be any Pokemon

If I could be any species of Pokemon, I would want to be Cresselia, so I could save people from their bad dreams. If I could be any particular Pokemon, I would want to be Reshiram in the white versions, because I would be close to N. If I could be any species of Pokemon, but I couldn't...
  5. F

Your Favourite Rival

You know, if N doesn't count, I'm going to have to say Hugh. He's got all the jerk traits we love about Blue and Silver, but they're directed in a completely good, moral direction. That is, rather than being a bad person who happens to fight the same villainous team as you, he's a good person...
  6. F

Which Champion was the easiest/hardest to beat?

Honestly, so far the easiest champ I've faced is the most recent one, the BW2 one. I was actually healing up for the Elite 4... swept the champion. I think I used like one potion the whole time. Mostly one hits. It was redonk.
  7. F

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Howdy MaddHatter! What do you think of the Black/White series? Who's your favorite character? I'm rather partial to N myself.
  8. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

Re: Join avenue's dojo EV stat gaining total question At this point, since I haven't gone and pokechecked anything, I can't even be sure that you're actually getting what you pay for when you buy an EV-raising service over 100 EVs in a stat. It could be like a real workout/lunch and you don't...
  9. F

What kind of trainer would you be?

So the question is, Dragonfyre, would you be like Colress, or would you be more like Anime Gary? Your custom user title makes me think maybe you'd pick Colress? :p
  10. F

Does Gender Matter?

I try to create a balanced team because of attract. That is, I generally try to have equal numbers of male and female Pokemon. In recent years, though, I have discarded that because of statistical considerations. My HG team only had one female Pokemon on it, and my BW2 team has none. In...
  11. F

Have you ever ditched your Starter?

I ditched my starter for the first time playing BW2. I used Oshawott in Black and Emboar in White, and I just don't like Snivy. I instead started with Oshawott and boxed it the moment I caught a Simipour. Not entirely happy with that decision, but now that I've beaten the game I might just send...
  12. F

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

The thing about the notion of sequels is that to a certain degree, the nature of a sequel, and how good it would be, would depend on the game it's coming from. That is, GSC as a response to RBY is way different from BW2 as a response to BW1. A sequel to any region would be very different...
  13. F

The Join Avenue Thread!

Re: Join avenue's dojo EV stat gaining total question I don't have conclusive answers, for you, Pokedude. I can tell you a few things, and I can tell you what I don't know. I DO know that Join Avenue WILL allow you to get a stat raised after 100 EVs in that stat. I know this because I got...
  14. F

BW2 Teams

OK, so I cheated a little and traded some guys back to White to evolve them... but this is my team, all L59-61 Spike the Lucario Shining the Electivire Mac the Leafeon My Super Special Somepony's Zoroark Steven the Simipour Soarin' the Braviary When I posted this, I was thinking about...
  15. F

In which newbie fanwoman embarasses herself via introduction

Thanks Leavanny, G50, Ebail. Sorry if my mention of having read the rules was a little terse! I work in a field where people tend to be a little passive-aggressive and respond to mistakes with listing rules, so I may have gone a little on the defensive there! And Jokool, what I mean is that...
Back
Top Bottom