Recent content by flaming infernape

1. F

Signature Move Incentive

If there were a signature boost, the Lati@s' luster purge/mist ball would be more powerful and utterly devastating with soul dew, Arceus's judgement would be even more harsh, Volt tackle might make Pikachu more used with the light ball, if it doesn't kill itself in recoil... The one problem...
  2. F

Caption the screenshots!

Misty: You remember Brock, right? Ash (offscreen): Yeah, he finally got his breeding dream together and got kicked off the show. What of it? Misty: That...was me! Togepi:Oh my god...who's Brock?
  3. F

Caption the screenshots!

Ya know, Mijumaru, maybe if you tried smiling more, people would like you more. Aahh, no! Smiling does not work...quit making it, it scares me! Mijumaru: :'(
  4. F

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: Someday I will become fuhrer. And on that day, all male officers will be required to wear...NO PANTS!
  5. F

Caption the screenshots!

Dawn is not amused. Piplup is even less amused...because you're hogging its precious screen time.
  6. F

Caption the screenshots!

Shaymin: Hey...hey, wake up, I'm thirsty. Marley: Oh you are? Well let me just unbutton and- Shaymin: Wait, what!? You mean...oh sweet Arceus no! I just wanted a friggin' glass of water.
  7. F

Caption the screenshots!

He sees you when your sleeping He knows when your awake He knows if you are weak of tough So be tough for toughness sake...
  8. F

TMs Not Disappearing

If there's a catch, there's a catch; those of us that thought there would be and speculated on it were right, good for you... But if there's not, it's even better. Limitless uses of great (and not-so-great) moves that you can abuse as much as the next person. Whatever path this goes down, I'm...
  9. F

Caption the screenshots!

Ash: What are you doing down there, Paul? Paul: It's a secret to everyone.
  10. F

Caption the screenshots!

Paul: I'M DISTRACTING YOU!!
  11. F

Speculation: Moral Choices?

I'd like one, then I could name my character Silver, be a complete jerk to everyone, and have them all hate me. They should just put an option in the into. "Are you a boy or girl?...How's your attitude?" and then you choose between good, nice, neutral, bad, and evil. Good will eventually...
  12. F

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Anytime I use a move, it takes half the hp of the opponent, use it again, and they live. It happens so much, and my reaction is always the same: "Why aren't you dead!?"
  13. F

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

If you battle a Ditto and it transforms, does the Exp. gained from defeating it change?
  14. F

I know, but the fact the I actually got negative stat boosts was startling.
  15. F

I was leveling up my Giratina in SS, and when it reached 36, the stat boost said +-12 in attack and special attack! On the upside, it gained +17 in defense and + 15 in Special def, but still: does anyone know what the heck is going on? Edit: It seems this only applied for Alt. Giratina, as...
Back
Top Bottom