F
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, thats sounds really cool!! ^^ I've always wanted to travel, farthest place I've ever gone is Buffalo NY, but never really get the chance since I either dont have the cash or parents wont let me T.T But that trip sounded really really fun!! Was it like a walk down memory lane for you or were you surprised at any changes?
    Oh yea, I remember you telling me about that. Its nice that you and your friend are still in touch with each other. I know I've lost track of quite a few good friends over the years. But how was your trip? No doubt you had a good time ^^

How bout a shiny vulpix? I didnt get one in my other trade due to complications ^^" But I wont be able to trade for a while, with no computer that means I got no wifi connection
    For the Jirachi - Regigias Trade:

Alright, my Platinum code is: 5070 0582 9518, and my name is Kamon. (I know it's in my sig, but better safe than sorry, right?) I'll add you in to my pal pad.

I'm ready whenever you are, but I'm not impatient.

(And thanks about the avatar; I saw it on 4chan one day and knew it had to be mine!)
    1 hour off. I think it is because there is no 0 GMT, that everybody gets thrown off. Like one person was in GMT -4/6, yet we had the same time.
    OK, I got my other game now, as both the pokemon are on it.
    my fc for this game is: 4469-3733-0195.
    sorry about this!
    Cool, you went to Mexico!? Was it fun?
    Lets see what have I been doing? Well there was a softball cookout on sunday, my PC is in the shop so im having to use my phone to send ya this XD Oh and I got a shiny Raticate for your shiny dex!
    I dont have my other game at the moment, however I am getting it later.
    but I'll just trade for the feebas at the moment, bagon later if thats ok with you?
    hey man, thats ok, sorry for keeping you waiting. thanks so much for doing that. I had promised my trading partner I would clone the two pokemon for him before I handed them back to our client, (we checked with the dude already, he said we could as payment for my ev training)
    cool, the beldums on my other game, but I can trade the destructolax now if you want?
    fc=3009-0844-5819
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom