F
Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I accidentally gave you the wrong code. Sorry about that. D: My platinum FC is actually 3567 3629 5372
    Yeah I'm ready. I'll need a few minutes to finish another trade. My FC is 3737 6141 6768. :)
    Hi there!

I can trade pretty much anytime, just let me know!

Do you have a preference on which Shiny Elecrike and Shiny Phanpy? There is a Female Phanpy with a Gentle nature and a Male Phanpy with a Timid nature. For the Electrike, I have a Male Electrike with a Lax nature and a Male Electrike with a Lonely nature.

Thanks. ^^
    The feebas, murkrow, ralts, vulpix, and shinx interest me :D (I'm trying to get EVERY pokemon shiny, even unevolved ones)
    Okay, I'll meet you on wi-fi to trade for the trapinch ^^
    i can give u the shaymin lvl 100/lvl 67 lucario for frostlass glaceon mamoswine, glalie or some thing? and ill add some thing els if u want
    riolu i think i have all natures and a adamant one is good witch i have umm scythers that can be a steel type and ill check my platnuim in a sec
    can i get frostlass lvl 52,glaceon lvl 52 and the mamoswine if u want? if not its fine with me or i can add an item for the mamoswine or some thing ur choice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom