Recent content by FlamingKratos

1. F

Flaming-Seals Clubbable pokemon shop

ok i will take the shiny zubat. what gender and nature is it? and is it legit?. ok i will punch in your FC then i will head into the wifi room. PLease USE THIS FC 3223-7937-4306
  2. F

What Famous People Have You Met?

Living in Hollywood i have met a lot of famous people George Cloney Curtas "50 cent" Jackson Dave Cheppell (lol he was smoking a ciggerette in an ally and i lit it up for him before i realized it was him) Wentworth miller. Dave Navarro David Grohl My Personal Idol He Signed My "FOO...
  3. F

wanted: eeveelutions

i have every eeveeloution shiny i would trade them for good iv pokemon.
  4. F

wanted: legit shiny metagross

do you have any shiny's? i have 2
  5. F

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Absol Psycho Cut
  6. F

gengar shadow punch
  7. F

Dragonite, Thunder
  8. F

Drifloon Payback
  9. F

Nidoqueen, Earthquake
  10. F

leafeon leaf blade
  11. F

Flaming-Seals Clubbable pokemon shop

Before anything i am sorry if some of you guys waited a long time i just got in last night from my trip to mexico and i will get to each one of your orders as soon as i can, i noticed you needed a shiny febass i have one shiny with a mild nature i would be willing to trade as well i would...
  12. F

Offering: ALL HAYLEY'S Pokemon

My FC is listed at the top its not the one on my sig.
  13. F

oh well i will give you phione because your taking so many
  14. F

UM PIKACHU BOY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES TO THIS THREAD? The Whole point is to get a super effective hit not to just throw any attack you want but only one that will land a supper effective hit. well anyway i will continue with the last Legal Post which was luxray Metagross Earthquake
  15. F

I only have one more mew and thats a clone that is reserved for Soul For Soul but all the rest i would trade for theses L1 male Adamant Anger Point Tauros with Earthquake L1 male Timid Cyndaquil with Extrasensory and Swagger L3 female Adamant Liquid Ooze Tentacool with Poison Jab, Water...
Back
Top Bottom