Flaze
Local time
3:28 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I like to try and keep my output pacey. Stops me from getting bored with the chapter

Why five in six weeks?
    This one's probably going to be shorter, bizarrely, but I've decided that I'm taking too long to write it

Oh, hurrah! Progress
    I haven't been able to watch any ongoing anime lately because of internetz, but I've started watching Space Brothers, and I gotta tell you ... it's awesome. The characters are really well written and I especially love the soundtrack. The story is really interesting too. You should check it out, though I know how you feel about long anime, and this one is 99 eps.
    I'm trying to get Chapter Fifteen finished soon. It's got to that point where I'm beginning to think that it's taking too long again
    44, have I beta-read that? Well, either way, if you want a second opinion on it I'm more than happy to give one
    You are indeed correct. Hmm ... boy scout, yeah, that might work. I was going to use "Galahad" but it's kinda literary xD
    That'd be great :) Hey, can I pick your brain? If you were going to throw an affectionate insult at Josh, what would you call him (Or, well, what do you think Eve would call him)? I've got stuck again xD
    Pen-and-paper RP hasn't exactly prepared me for this xD I'd quite like to get started soon, before we both lose enthusiasm for the idea
    Read them on screen and put up with it xD

By the way, could you link me to an RP or something? Might help for me to see first-hand how they tend to play out
    Don't know. It's her thing, apparently. As if you need a degree to sell books. What a bloody country.

Hmm, I guess so. I'm doing this on my 3DS (Can't sleep), and I suppose it's a bit easier on the eye
    Ah, don't worry about it

Yes. But there's no point getting hopeful about it. I have it on good authority that she likes to hire people with English degrees for some crackpot reason

Finally got round to some reading huh? That reminds me, you may have missed my last blog post or two
    No. I'm surprised that this happened at all, actually. I was only in the store by chance so I have no idea what that says about what the manager thinks of me. She knows me by sight, sure, but what, does that mean therefore she was keeping an eye out in case I happened to visit?

That's a damn nuisance
    I ended up with hundreds of diverse Steven pics. The screenshot saving button is probably broken. The question is which ones should I print out when decorating my bedroom XD
    It says a lot about my life that I couldn't afford not to. I want that fucking job.

Oh, what happened?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom