Flaze
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is the extra i for extra emphasis? :p In any case, I seriously do not have any lmao. Never have, prolly never will.
    Oh yeah I agree...the 5th one stepped up the mental battles, Battler was more aggressive but at the same time the counter-arguments were solid so it made things interesting. It seemed like he wasn't getting anywhere because he lost but then I guess it helped clear up what wasn't the answer. Once this whole series is over it'd be nice to read back and get the whole picture, kinda like with Higurashi.

Yeah that's true, it didn't really culminate in anything and it looked like Touma was just having these mini-adventures :/ At least there's season 2 to look forward to, I mean they have to run out of new characters to introduce right :p
    Yeah at least it lets me savor each chapter instead of rushing XD

Ah I'll keep mum about season 2 stuff then :p Touma losing his memories was an interesting twist, especially doing it in the beginning, as it added more meaning to his interactions.
    Indeed they are, very well-written too...I have to read Umineko chapters more than once to get a sense of it all :p

I did want them to go more into all the magic books that Index had so it was a plus for me when she actually used magic. Sadly she didn't get as much focus as I expected, wanted them to explore her relationship with Touma apart from being bitey. :p Keeping my fingers crossed for more Index anime in the future :)
    Ahaha yeah I've seen your matching avatars...they're awesome, the Battler-Beatrice one especially :) Yeah I liked Index (the anime) more than I expected, Index (the character) was starting to get to me but I liked Misaka's dynamic with Touma.
    Well hey, it's that or starve, I guess? Although being forced is always the worst part, methinks.

Ah, token cheerful girl, but hopefully she doesn't get axed like Euphemia.

I haven't slept or died yet, so hurray!

...that makes tons of sense, actually. xD
    Isn't it amazing how much you can miss school when you've been out for a while doing other stuff?
    I've heard that it's awful and working saps away your life and soul and paying for yourself and your own food is like, the worst thing in the world, heh. BUT I'M STILL LEGALLY NOT AN ADULT SO IT'S CHILL.

Oh, is it Nia? I just watched that episode and if she's useful I will be quite impressed.

If I don't sleep, I'll die.

No actually I still have received no PMs from you. xD
    Yeah, the quirky designs work in the series' favor. One Piece wouldn't be the same without them.
    It was a bit too self-contained, which I think is the most common criticism directed toward it. It's one of my personal favorites.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom