Flaze
Local time
11:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This statement is a lie.

Oh. Oh dear god that's gross why whyyyy must you try to be so edge, Code Geass D:

But I don't have any lol?

In other news, the user profiles went down, and during that time, I managed to do one of my judging things for the awards, finish editing my chapter after forever, and knock out my math homework. I should stop using the internet more often lol.
    You liar!

I mean, the whole premise of that episode was pretty dumb. "Oh, hey, your sister will explode if this scale gets too heavy, but she won't if this other end gets too heavy." "Wow, okay, instead of playing chess with a mind-reader, what if I just put my hand on my side of the scale and defused the entire bomb without bothering to risk her life? Gee, it'd be so dumb if I actually tried to play this guy at chess; I'd totally lose." I don't remember the rape scene, though. :eek:

BALLS.
    I'm sorry, but do you think I can drop out of Heroes for now? Not only am I yet again lost and confused, but I've been really busy and it's hard enough to keep up with Assist. I would love to join back in later on, but if this isn't okay, I totally understand.
    I have absolutely no idea what you were talking about.

I mean, checking for concussive trauma or something when she got kidnapped would always be a start.

You know, I'm not even sure. Also, I had something I was gonna tell you but I forgot, so standby on that. xD
    Apparently one who doesn't know how to check her VM's because I swear this wasn't here before ;o

I mean... maybe?

MAGOTALLY.
    He was hit by several rocks that were as fast as bullets (in his post Heroic Sociopath said they did a lot of damage.) As well as being punched into oblivion by Lee I was thinking a combo of that and a concussion could be pretty bad. I forgot about your character, but I thought Lee had gotten away. Plus a guy as hurt as him probably wouldn't notice people.
    All right, cool. This probably didn't make too much sense, but my character now has a fully fleshed out backstory and motivation to draw on. This should be tons of fun.
    By origins, I mean what caused my character to develop the powers. Could the powers have begun to take hold roughly 10 years prior to the events of the story? Not fully or even controllably/noticeably. For the sake of backstory and motivation.
    Do you by any chance have an origins to the powers planned? Or can we create our own origins for our characters' powers?
    I was always a girl! Just a cow.

Yeah, psychosomatic blindness is perhaps the stupidest thing I'd heard in the entire series, lol. Like, he literally Geassed her to keep her eyes closed forever? No one thought to open them? Ever?

He totally survived that sword through the chest. Totes. Magotes.
    But I was originally a cow. A cow who loved science!

But Nunnally was, like, 117th in line to the throne. Perhaps she got booted down some because blind and crippled, so some of the dukes and stuff got higher up? Also, why was Schneizel only second prince, when Odysseus was clearly worst ruler ever?

New theory, the guy driving the cart CC was riding on at the end is actually Lelouch in a hat.
    WHAT. WHAT. NUUUUUUU. I'M A COW.

Yeah, he sort of derped up real bad. Also, now that I think about it, Emperorface really did get around. He had how many kids again?

And then at the end they were all like HAHA, ORANGE FARMS, THIS JOKE IS SO FUNNY.
    Ah, ok, I won't bump and delete it then. So does that mean that I can never re-create the RP once it goes into the archive?
    Because I'm an old man. You younglings gotta do something.

YES BUT NOW HE'S DEAD HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANYTHING BETTER

Freaking orange farms, lol.

Is this all part of your master plan to give me more time to read your fic?
    As my RP thread is the only one with 0 responses, I don't think anyone else is interested in it. Should I delete the thread and am I allowed to re-create the same RP thread later, say in 3 months?

Also, it has already been around a week, should I bump the thread to see if there are any additional interests before deleting it? (if I do decide to delete)
    Perhaps it doesn't have that many, but I am watching a *lot* of shows right now, so I have trouble keeping track of who's who. My brain is just really bad at holding Japanese names - I can't even remember Nisekoi's main character without looking it up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom