Flaze
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad you liked it. A lot of people seemed to like that bit, with the biggest complaint being it seemed too late in the story. I could have possibly done Sandy's thoughts during the Power Plant arc, but I felt like it was a natural progression after what Alaska went through in Celadon to turn the light on Sandy. I try to make friendships/characters realistic if not likeable, so they needed shaking up like this :p

So are you on the Saffron arc?
    No prob, amigo. But how could you get confused with a party horse and a thrill seeking charm speaker? :p
    Yup. Luckily, I somehow managed to get it to sit at just the right angle to charge up enough to get all my crap transferred to a thumb drive.
    Soma. :0 From what I have read, the anime adaption is quite well done. I remember a few tidbits of the story from reading the first few chapters a while back, but this will be nice as I've been looking for another anime to pick up. Legend of Arslan sounds interesting, so I'll certainly give it a go when time finds me. Though I'm not sure if I'll watch Ore Monogatari. xD Romance isn't necessarily my thing, but who knows? I did really enjoy Ouran Host Club, and I trust your opinion, so I guess I'll have to give it a go!

D: Well, a break is always nice! Did you finish all your exams, or do you have any coming up soon? I hope you get a break from studying. :0

It turns out I wasn't able to finish it. .-. I made it to chapter 34, and will hopefully finish the arc up before I head to sleep. Overall, I'm really enjoying the intensity of the battles and seeing the plot unfold as the climax picks up. Shroud and Zivok made for an interesting combo, and I'm intrigued to see what role Charles plays in all of this. Hopefully I'll make steady progress if I'm not able to speed read it soon. xd
    Yeah, current chapter or whole story. Feel free to share your views on the Sandy arc here if you want though
    And sane

Well, nor me, but there it is. And I've just noticed I've managed to leave it out of my plan for the Goldenrod arc > <
    Hah, yeah, that would help

Well, sure, if you don't mind possibly a lot of edits later on. How about if you kind of do something with that and I come up with a start to the evening scene?
    That's good. I'm going to try and recover some documents from my old laptop today. :p
    I have to prepare all three, but it'll be one assigned on the day, joy of joys

More a case of it'll help my planning if we can do the evening scene first. I don't think there's anything in that scene that will depend upon what we're writing now
    I don't have any mad skills. Three speaking tasks and a lot of revision, no way I could do it in a week

Do you mind if we skip ahead a scene or two, and come back to the unfinished ones at a later date, by the way?
    The writing prompt thread is weekly, the one I'm planning to start will be daily and it'll last two weeks, plus there're going to be some limitations to make it interesting. You'll see once I post it.

Yeah, actually my first attempt was pathetic, and honestly I didn't expect I'd be able to write a decent song until I got a little more experience, but the next day I just went for it and managed to come up with something that I was happy with. I've since edited it quite a bit, to make it a little more "musical", but I'm surprised I was able to do it. I guess I just had the right inspiration or something. Funny enough, after writing it I realized that it was a perfect character theme for Rem.

I actually don't have netflix where I live, I use a VPN when I want to watch stuff on it, but I didn't even watch it on netflix, I downloaded a torrent :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom